Don White Don White is offline

Default Hey Loogie... here we go..

"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 3/29/10 3:30 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Mar 29, 3:16 pm, wrote:
On 3/29/10 3:10 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

In article0a5bc65c-57a6-436d-995d-5933fa1d0507
@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 29, 2:03 pm, I am
wrote:
Yes, there's plenty of evidence that conservatives are taking
weapons
to rallys, and acting like intolerant, bigoted people. Would you
like
me to post some?

I will take your answer to my question as a no. After this much time
have to assume you are clear that the dems lied but you can't admit
it
because of ideology. That precludes you from legitimate debate. Guess
we
will have to talk beer and geetars... Thanks.

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Really, you've not seen ANY evidence of conservatives taking weapons
to rallys, carrying bigotry signs at demonstrations and such?

Yup, I have seen it, there is another of your questions answered, and
you still won't/can't answer mine...

That's just crazy, it's all over the news and the web!

Never said it wasn't, stop making up lobsta boats..

Now just what evidence do you have that liberals lied about
conservatives breaking windows of democratic offices?

Wasn't the question. I answered yours, you won't answer mine...

Loogy and Scotty...the Dumbed Down Version of Chinese Water Torture.

Leave, then fat ass.

Why? You two are most entertaining. It's not easy to encounter a pair of
idiots like you and Snotty.

--

Not outside an institution anyway!