Default Those damn Canadians..

On 3/9/2010 10:09 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 10:03 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 9:51 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 9:28 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 8:34 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 7:27 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 6:55 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 6:53 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 6:47 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 6:42 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 12:14 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

Hey, you're the one with the obsession, bozo, not me. And you've got a
pottymouth, too.

It must really suck to be you. That's why you want to be me. :)

Well you right wing turd blossom, you just showed your true colors when
you said I have a potty mouth. Everyone knows the real Harry Krause
uses profanity whenever describing people he doesn't like. You lying
POS. Why don't you just ESAD, and stop being so obsessed with me.

You and your life suck.

On 3/9/2010 11:11 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 9:05 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 8:30 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 8:02 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 7:49 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 7:33 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 7:27 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 6:55 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 6:53 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 6:47 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 6:42 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 12:14 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message

wrote in message

Very clear. I assume you no longer practice.

Eisboch

I don't do corporate stuff any more. I don't the
engineering at
companies
patent filings, and I don't do acquisition investigations,
such as
what
you when through.

I do individuals' patent work on a very part-time, very
particular
(my
particular) basis. I find it much more rewarding. I own a
full-time,
non-related retail business with a few part-time employees.

That's cool. I can relate. I was a corporate technologist
for 40
years,
got lucky and exited stage right.

I felt like I had to get out or lose my soul. It was the
right
time
soul-wise and financially.

(Or sometimes left depending on the subject matter). Got
involved
in a
"retail" business of sorts about 9 months ago and am still
adjusting to
the non-logical and fickle personalities of semi-pro and
professional
musicians.

Musicians are a special breed... my ex dabbled in it
(semi-pro). He
was
obsessed to say the least with it. But, we're still good
friends.

I have an associate who is a rock and roller by heart
(started in
the
60's
with a couple of billboard hits) but quickly determined
that he
and
his
family liked to eat. He went to law school and became a
trial
lawyer
which he did for 30 years before giving up his practice to
return to
his
true love of building fine acoustic guitars.
Interesting fellow .... and probably has one of the finest
engineering
minds of anyone I've ever met, combined with a true
craftsman's
talent.

So, it proves there is hope for all lawyers.

Eisboch

Lawyers can be ok from time to time.

Present company excluded.
An Observation by Sandra Day O'Connor
"There is no shortage of lawyers in Washington, DC. In fact,
there
may
be more lawyers than people."

Spoofer active again. Too bad.

Do you think people will believe you just because you call
spoofer?
I am
so tired of all of this, If you don't stop this, I am going to
leave
and
never post in rec.boats again.

The ones with working brains will.

Well that leaves you out of the equation. Why do you come here and
insist on besmirching my good name and reputation?

Spoofer's active again...too bad for rec.boats.

Then leave, and this group will improve immensely.

Spoofer's active again...too bad for rec.boats.

Have you spoofers ever added anything of value to rec.boats or to
society? I didn't think so. I have devoted my life to improving
society
and helping my fellow man.

It's too bad you're doing this to what remains of rec.boats with your
moronic spoofing. You've already chased off a handful of the decent
posters here. If what you want is a newsgroup full of right-wing
low-lifes like herring, snottyscotty, topbass, canuck, flajim, jack,
krueger, and total morons like loogy, well, you're probably going to
get your wish.

You're going to have to learn how to think and write to spoof me and
fool anyone, buddyboy, and, of course, you'll have to buy a Mac
computer. Your PC and Windozes just doesn't hack it in the legitimate
headers section.

Ta-ta.

What's really amazing is that Harry is still here among the "low life"
doing as he has always done. Dedicating 99% of his postings to
criticizing "the low life" and lying about his life. There's no doubt
that Harry will be here to turn out the lights when everyone else has
left.
Ta-Ta

Whatever it is your little mind thinks I am doing here, at least I'm
not hiding behind the skirts of an "anon-e-moose" ID or a spoofed ID,
as you and the rest of your fearful little *klan* pf pussies do.

You are so brave. You should get a Pulitzer prize.

You little scared girl, you hide behind some cheesy name and make fun of
others. Why don't you come over to my house and I will shot you with on
of my expensive guns.

HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 8:30 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 8:02 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 7:49 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 7:33 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 7:27 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 6:55 AM, HK wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message

wrote in message

[...]

So, your goal here is to further wreck wrecked boats and confuse morons
like loogy and scotty?

You're doing well.

--

If the X-MimeOLE "header" doesn't say:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8)
Gecko/20100227 Thunderbird/3.0.3

then it isn't me, it's an ID spoofer.

On 3/9/10 11:33 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP

Whatever it is your little mind thinks I am doing here, at least I'm not
hiding behind the skirts of an "anon-e-moose" ID or a spoofed ID, as you
and the rest of your fearful little *klan* pf pussies do.

You are so brave. You should get a Pulitzer prize.

Be kind while trashing Harry, snip please...

Scotty

Awwww...poor Snotty doesn't like to be reminded that he owes a local
hospital $25,000...

HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 8:30 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 8:02 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 7:49 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 7:33 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 7:27 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 6:55 AM, HK wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message

wrote in message

[...]

I know what my goal is, it is enjoy my boats. What the hell is your
goal? You spend all of your time making fun of people, why don't you
just start using your own name and leave my good name alone. ESADYSPOS.

On 3/9/2010 1:34 PM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 11:33 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP

Whatever it is your little mind thinks I am doing here, at least I'm
not
hiding behind the skirts of an "anon-e-moose" ID or a spoofed ID, as
you
and the rest of your fearful little *klan* pf pussies do.

You are so brave. You should get a Pulitzer prize.

Be kind while trashing Harry, snip please...

Scotty

Awwww...poor Snotty doesn't like to be reminded that he owes a local
hospital $25,000...

See how you are destroying rec.boats? His name is Scotty, not Snotty.
You have no idea if he owes anyone any money, so just STFUYSPOS. You
are not only destroying rec.boats, but you are besmirching my good name.

Those damn Canadians.. BAR[_2_] General 0 March 1st 10 01:01 PM
Damn Canadians... John H[_12_] General 1 February 26th 10 02:32 AM
Yo! Canadians Lil' John General 10 July 20th 09 03:33 AM
For you Canadians... JohnH[_4_] General 34 December 1st 08 02:39 PM
Where are the Canadians? Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 17th 06 02:13 PM