HK[_5_] HK[_5_] is offline

Default Those damn Canadians..

On 3/9/2010 10:09 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 10:03 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 9:51 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 9:28 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 8:34 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 7:27 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 6:55 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 6:53 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 6:47 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/10 6:42 AM, HK wrote:
On 3/9/2010 12:14 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

Hey, you're the one with the obsession, bozo, not me. And you've got a
pottymouth, too.

It must really suck to be you. That's why you want to be me. :)

Well you right wing turd blossom, you just showed your true colors when
you said I have a potty mouth. Everyone knows the real Harry Krause
uses profanity whenever describing people he doesn't like. You lying
POS. Why don't you just ESAD, and stop being so obsessed with me.

You and your life suck.