Default Yo! Canadians

Is this really what you see when you look at Mt Rushmore from your
side of the fence?

http://thesop.org/attachments/2009-0...1247858626.jpg
--

John H

Lil' John wrote:
Is this really what you see when you look at Mt Rushmore from your
side of the fence?

http://thesop.org/attachments/2009-0...1247858626.jpg

I just got back from seeing Mount Rushmore in person and I was less than
impressed. I understand the effort and talent involved in sculpting in
the medium but the size was unimpressive.

BAR wrote:
Lil' John wrote:
Is this really what you see when you look at Mt Rushmore from your
side of the fence?

http://thesop.org/attachments/2009-0...1247858626.jpg

I just got back from seeing Mount Rushmore in person and I was less than
impressed. I understand the effort and talent involved in sculpting in
the medium but the size was unimpressive.

Well, of course. Appreciating Rushmore requires an aesthetic sense of
some sort. That would leave you out.

On Jul 19, 5:18*pm, Lil' John wrote:
Is this really what you see when you look at Mt Rushmore from your
side of the fence?

http://thesop.org/attachments/2009-0...1247858626.jpg
--

John H

I'm sorry.... I couldn't view the attachment, because I " didn't have
permission"....lol

"Lil' John" wrote in message
Is this really what you see when you look at Mt Rushmore from your
side of the fence?

http://thesop.org/attachments/2009-0...1247858626.jpg
--

John H

Yes sir...we have the best view America has to offer.

Scott Dickson wrote:
On Jul 19, 5:18 pm, Lil' John wrote:
Is this really what you see when you look at Mt Rushmore from your
side of the fence?

http://thesop.org/attachments/2009-0...1247858626.jpg
--

John H

I'm sorry.... I couldn't view the attachment, because I " didn't have
permission"....lol

All it shows is that Herring has a fetish for the backsides of old men.

wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:35:36 -0400, BAR wrote:

Lil' John wrote:
Is this really what you see when you look at Mt Rushmore from your
side of the fence?

http://thesop.org/attachments/2009-0...1247858626.jpg

I just got back from seeing Mount Rushmore in person and I was less than
impressed. I understand the effort and talent involved in sculpting in
the medium but the size was unimpressive.

Did you go see crazy horse?
I choked at the $20 and admired it from the road. (every time we went
anywhere it seemed) Now if they were actually blasting some rock I
might have ponied up.
Mt Rushmore is pretty cool from Iron Mountain Road (or whatever that
mule trail is called).

20 years ago, we went by Crazy Horse. Was little carving done, but a great
paint job where they were going to remove rock.

Lil' John wrote:
Is this really what you see when you look at Mt Rushmore from your
side of the fence?

http://thesop.org/attachments/2009-0...1247858626.jpg
I just got back from seeing Mount Rushmore in person and I was less than
impressed. I understand the effort and talent involved in sculpting in
the medium but the size was unimpressive.

Did you go see crazy horse?

Yeah, I was driving the trail vehicle with the tinted windows and we
only had to pay $20 to get in.

I choked at the $20 and admired it from the road. (every time we went
anywhere it seemed) Now if they were actually blasting some rock I
might have ponied up.

We went on a Tuesday and I was hoping that some explosions were going to
happen. But, all that happened was my wife spend a couple of hundred
dollars on some jewelery.

Mt Rushmore is pretty cool from Iron Mountain Road (or whatever that
mule trail is called).

You are out in the West with the wide expanses with the huge mountains
and such and the faces on Rushmore were really small.

Lil' John wrote:
Is this really what you see when you look at Mt Rushmore from your
side of the fence?

http://thesop.org/attachments/2009-0...1247858626.jpg
I just got back from seeing Mount Rushmore in person and I was less than
impressed. I understand the effort and talent involved in sculpting in
the medium but the size was unimpressive.

Did you go see crazy horse?
I choked at the $20 and admired it from the road. (every time we went
anywhere it seemed) Now if they were actually blasting some rock I
might have ponied up.
Mt Rushmore is pretty cool from Iron Mountain Road (or whatever that
mule trail is called).

20 years ago, we went by Crazy Horse. Was little carving done, but a great
paint job where they were going to remove rock.

If it is where the ear of the horse was to be carved they haven't made a
whole lot of progress.

For you Canadians... JohnH[_4_] General 34 December 1st 08 02:39 PM
Where are the Canadians? Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 17th 06 02:13 PM
OT-Canadians Jim Carter General 33 December 1st 03 10:15 PM
OT-Canadians Jim Carter General 0 November 13th 03 07:55 PM