Default To my liberal friends...

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or
traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or
secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful,
personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the
onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without
due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply
that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the
only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made
without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical
ability-agility-stability, religious faith or sexual preference of the
wish giver or receiver.
--

John H
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 14, 8:08*pm, John H wrote:

[...]

John, outside of Pres. Washington's proclamation of a day of
Thanksgiving and Prayer, I think that's one of the longest sentences
I've ever read.

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Same to you!

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:12:13 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Dec 14, 8:08*pm, John H wrote:

[...]

I'll have to be honest here. I didn't write it. I got it in a
Christmas Greetings along with the conservative one. I thought it was
nicely done, though, in a way that wouldn't offend the sensibilities
of anyone here.

I'm glad to see no one was offended.
--

John H

wrote:

On Dec 14, 8:08*pm, John H wrote:

[...]

John H- Hide quoted text -

Bull****. You did it to do nothing BUT offend.

On Dec 15, 10:30*am, Gene wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:53:52 -0800 (PST), Loogypicker

wrote:

On Dec 14, 8:08*pm, John H wrote:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, ...... snips

Bull****. You did it to do nothing BUT offend.

Give him some slack Loog.... he's walking a tight rope, here, between
heaven and hell...... *this post might save him from the fires of
eternal damnation, to which the "conservative" post surely destined
him.

For your salvation:http://tinyurl.com/yamagpu

Oh, I see!!!

wrote:

On Dec 14, 8:08 pm, John H wrote:

[...]

Of course, but it backfired.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:

On Dec 14, 8:08*pm, John H wrote:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, ...... snips

Bull****. You did it to do nothing BUT offend.

Give him some slack Loog.... he's walking a tight rope, here, between
heaven and hell...... this post might save him from the fires of
eternal damnation, to which the "conservative" post surely destined
him.

For your salvation:
http://tinyurl.com/yamagpu

Might I suggest this as a form of supplication:
http://tinyurl.com/y9wn647

Christmas, and the fact that so many people get so much enjoyment from
the season, must really **** off the atheists. That's a shame. Here's
what it's all about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx0C5...eature=related

Anyway, I sure like the slippers on the grinch suit. Wonder if they
can be bought separately?
--

John H

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:45:37 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:59:12 -0500, John H
wrote:

Christmas, and the fact that so many people get so much enjoyment from
the season, must really **** off the atheists.

Not only that.... it really ****es off a lot of Christians, because
they know it is celebrating a Pagan holiday with a ton of Pagan
trappings.... and they will do anything to prevent being guilty of
idolatrous worship....

I doubt there are any Christians who are ****ed off that other
Christians get joy from the Christmas season.

... there are a lot of Christian children around here that will get no
presents and wouldn't want them, if they did.... there are Christian
homes with absolute prohibitions against anything associated with
Christmas.... no trees, no 12 days, no Yule log, no parades, no
exchanging gifts, no ornaments, no mistletoe, no green, no red, no
presents, no Santa, and *certainly* no eggnog. And you'll NEVER catch
THEM saying, "Merry Christmas."
http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/...xmas/celeb.htm

You present this site as proof that so many Christians abhor
Christmas? Do you believe it does so?

Don't be so quick to paint all Christians with that broad brush.

With what broad brush did I paint Christians? I've no problem with the
pagan aspects of Christmas ****ing off some Christians. Just remember
that the spiritual/religious aspects of Christmas are a violation of
everything that is politically correct. Maybe the fact that a Nativity
Scene commemorating the birth of Jesus is illegal to display in most
places is ****ing some of them off also.

Each to his own. If you get no joy from the Christmas season, and that
makes you happy, then more power to you.

I'd love to meet a kid that wouldn't want a present if given to
him/her.
--

John H

My Friends..... jamesgangnc General 7 October 9th 08 05:52 AM
Friends of the Fox blazin General 0 March 6th 06 01:32 AM
With Friends like him .... Vito ASA 2 November 10th 05 07:13 PM
If it walks like a liberal duck and spends like a liberal duck Vito ASA 10 December 7th 04 05:58 PM