Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default To my liberal friends...

On Dec 15, 8:56*am, John H wrote:
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:12:13 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Dec 14, 8:08*pm, John H wrote:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or
traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or
secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful,
personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the
onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without
due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply
that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the
only America in the Western Hemisphere .

John, outside of Pres. Washington's proclamation of a day of
Thanksgiving and Prayer, I think that's one of the longest sentences
I've ever read.

I'll have to be honest here. I didn't write it. I got it in a
Christmas Greetings along with the conservative one. I thought it was
nicely done, though, in a way that wouldn't offend the sensibilities
of anyone here.

I'm glad to see no one was offended.
--

John H- Hide quoted text -