Default Stone Crab!!

We just fnished dinner of fresh stone crabs... awesome! A couple
friends and I ordered from http://www.crabsr.us/ and got the colossal
claws. We ordered a total of 25 lbs, and they were great! The
mustard sauce was really good, and I ordered some of their hot fish
spread... excellent.

Since we were splitting up the order, they threw in extra mallets and
sauce so everyone would have some. These are harvested, cooked fresh
then iced overnight, and then graded and Fedx'ed the next day. If
you're not local, this is as good as it gets. I'll do it again, this
is a new Christmas tradition.

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:39:49 -0800 (PST), Jack
wrote:

We just fnished dinner of fresh stone crabs... awesome! A couple
friends and I ordered from http://www.crabsr.us/ and got the colossal
claws. We ordered a total of 25 lbs, and they were great! The
mustard sauce was really good, and I ordered some of their hot fish
spread... excellent.

Since we were splitting up the order, they threw in extra mallets and
sauce so everyone would have some. These are harvested, cooked fresh
then iced overnight, and then graded and Fedx'ed the next day. If
you're not local, this is as good as it gets. I'll do it again, this
is a new Christmas tradition.

Wow. Thanks for that. Think I'll send my dad some for Christmas
instead of the Cracker Barrel ham package I sent last year.
Something different, and he loves cracking crabs.

--Vic

mgg mgg is offline

"Jack" wrote in message
We just fnished dinner of fresh stone crabs... awesome! A couple
friends and I ordered from http://www.crabsr.us/ and got the colossal
claws. We ordered a total of 25 lbs, and they were great! The
mustard sauce was really good, and I ordered some of their hot fish
spread... excellent.

Since we were splitting up the order, they threw in extra mallets and
sauce so everyone would have some. These are harvested, cooked fresh
then iced overnight, and then graded and Fedx'ed the next day. If
you're not local, this is as good as it gets. I'll do it again, this
is a new Christmas tradition.

'Round here it's dungeoness crab... tis the season. g We've already had it
twice since the season opened last month.

--Mike

Stone crabs [email protected] General 4 August 11th 08 10:10 PM
crab claw collin 1944 Boat Building 3 September 25th 05 05:47 PM
Anybody familiar with the 'Stone Horse' ?? DSK ASA 21 December 17th 04 03:22 PM
Stepping stone Capt. Neal® ASA 4 December 1st 04 02:00 AM
Back to the (grin)d stone. Michael ASA 23 July 20th 04 05:01 AM