Michael

Default Back to the (grin)d stone.

100 miles to go and I'm home. Just got into Seattle. Stopped by the union
hall. Visited some friends. Phone rings. Hey you want to go work on a
ship that needs delivery to a dry dock? So . . .0500 tomorrow I fly to
MardiGras-itaville and back to it for a (hopefully) few more weeks.

So what's all this BS about no jobs and no high paying jobs? I can't get
more than a 10 day vacation after four and a half months of working 12-16/7?

Time for people to quit whining, get a clue and start "working!" I need
the break.

But in the meantime I'll take the money . . . . .miss the Oak Harbor L&A
party and cut yet another month off my schedule for going out full time
sailing. Life, as they say, is SWEET and the future is so BRIGHT I gotsta
where shades!

Especially before Kerry cuts the jobs, cuts the pay and raises the taxes.

Seriously, if US Citizens don't want to work there a lot of 'legal'
immigrants and 'legal' greencard holders from just the Phillipines ready to
take the money. And they are damn fine sailors.

Make that back to the lode stone .. . . .

Doug was right .. . .union is definitely the way to go!

Michael

Scott Vernon

"Michael" wrote

So what's all this BS about no jobs and no high paying jobs? I can't get
more than a 10 day vacation after four and a half months of working

12-16/7?

Time for people to quit whining, get a clue and start "working!" I need
the break.

Jon's mad because he can't get a job flippin burgers, his wrists are too
limp.

SV

Jonathan Ganz

Nope. No one sails here. We type here. We sail on bodies of
water.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"tarenyelle" wrote in message
anyone here sail? or just flap about politics!

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Michael" wrote

So what's all this BS about no jobs and no high paying jobs? I can't

get
more than a 10 day vacation after four and a half months of working

12-16/7?

Time for people to quit whining, get a clue and start "working!" I

need
the break.

Jon's mad because he can't get a job flippin burgers, his wrists are too
limp.

SV

Horvath

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:23:04 -0400, "tarenyelle"
wrote this crap:

anyone here sail? or just flap about politics!

I went sailing today.

Jonathan Ganz

No one considers what you do on that piece of junk hunter sailing
except you.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

anyone here sail? or just flap about politics!

I went sailing today.

Horvath

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:16:41 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

No one considers what you do on that piece of junk hunter sailing
except you.

You got some nerve calling my yacht a piece of junk, considering the
**** you sail. You have a boat someone threw out.

Michael

you have the wrong newsgroup. This is alt.politicalsailing.asa. Yes there
is a lot of sailing content. However every four years in the light of the
full moon some of the posters turn into 'something else.' Da dum . . . .da
dum . . . .dada dada dada dada da DUM ah roooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! The way
to stop it is vote Libertarian.

M.

"tarenyelle" wrote in message
anyone here sail? or just flap about politics!

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Michael" wrote

So what's all this BS about no jobs and no high paying jobs? I can't

get
more than a 10 day vacation after four and a half months of working

12-16/7?

Time for people to quit whining, get a clue and start "working!" I

need
the break.

Jon's mad because he can't get a job flippin burgers, his wrists are too
limp.

SV

Jonathan Ganz

Scott's mad because no matter how hard he tries, he just can't
sing like Elvis.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Michael" wrote

So what's all this BS about no jobs and no high paying jobs? I can't

get
more than a 10 day vacation after four and a half months of working

12-16/7?

Time for people to quit whining, get a clue and start "working!" I

need
the break.

Jon's mad because he can't get a job flippin burgers, his wrists are too
limp.

SV

Michael

Jon who?

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Michael" wrote

So what's all this BS about no jobs and no high paying jobs? I can't

get
more than a 10 day vacation after four and a half months of working

12-16/7?

Time for people to quit whining, get a clue and start "working!" I

need
the break.

Jon's mad because he can't get a job flippin burgers, his wrists are too
limp.

SV

President George W. Bush poll numbers back up Simple Simon ASA 24 October 19th 03 01:32 AM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM