mgg mgg is offline

Default Stone Crab!!

"Jack" wrote in message
We just fnished dinner of fresh stone crabs... awesome! A couple
friends and I ordered from http://www.crabsr.us/ and got the colossal
claws. We ordered a total of 25 lbs, and they were great! The
mustard sauce was really good, and I ordered some of their hot fish
spread... excellent.

Since we were splitting up the order, they threw in extra mallets and
sauce so everyone would have some. These are harvested, cooked fresh
then iced overnight, and then graded and Fedx'ed the next day. If
you're not local, this is as good as it gets. I'll do it again, this
is a new Christmas tradition.

'Round here it's dungeoness crab... tis the season. g We've already had it
twice since the season opened last month.

--Mike