Default Excellent Republican amendment to HCR

"Rob" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

You are definitely the expert when it comes to being average. I defer
your expertise!

You are posting more and more like Donnie.

Rob

Is that a good or bad thing?

How could it be good?

Don't know. That's why I asked. Do you always answer a question with a
question?

Do I?

You're so witty!

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:44:52 -0500, Rob wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

You are definitely the expert when it comes to being average. I defer
your expertise!

You are posting more and more like Donnie.

Rob

Is that a good or bad thing?

How could it be good?

Don't know. That's why I asked. Do you always answer a question with a
question?

Do I?

[wiping coffee from the keyboard...again!]
--

John H

Thune Amendment Gene[_3_] General 20 August 1st 09 02:26 AM
Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican? Jeff Rigby General 0 October 7th 05 01:30 PM
Ship captain's Second Amendment rights upheld Scott Vernon ASA 14 August 14th 04 12:01 AM
Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican? Joe ASA 6 June 16th 04 08:31 AM
Reagan's own words on Second Amendment Bart Senior ASA 0 June 16th 04 05:11 AM