Default Excellent Republican amendment to HCR

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:11:49 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:37:47 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
om...
Is that your excuse?

I don't use excuses. I'm trying to understand how your brain, which
appears to intermittently function, can come to the simple-minded
conclusions that show up in your posts.

I've concluded you must be a pothead.

And you are wrong about that, just like you are wrong in most of your
opinions.

But I'm just like you in that I think my opinions are facts. So,
based on that, you're surely a pothead.

Another wrong opinion.

You can't have a "wrong" opinion. You can have a misguided opinion, but an
opinion can't be right or wrong, at least not in the context of your
argument.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Nope, your opinion can be 100% wrong.

From what I've seen so far, your opinion of nomdeplum's intelligence,
at least in the context of her arguments, gets verified continuously.
--

John H

Don White wrote:
"H the K (I post with a Mac)" wrote in message
Rob wrote:
Don White wrote:
"H the K (I post with a wrote in message

Don White wrote:

"H the K (I post with a wrote in
message

Don, you stupid sheetz. When I set you my message outlining my
Itinerary, I lied. By the way, you dumbfoch, you misspelled
"imitation". Damn, it is easy to understand why *you son is dumb*
as
dirt, like father like son.

--

No *you son* is dumb as dirt....idiot!

Don, you really shouldn't stand up on your own like that, it is so out
of
character. You are used to being everyone's bitch, including your
leach
of a son.

--
Imagine being such a worthless p.o.s. that you post on usenet using
someone else's ID.

Go f*ck yourself jackass.

You really should take a step back and evaluate your life. These posts
are sad and I doubt you would share them with your wife.

Rob

My wife is just like my son, they spend their evenings drunk as a skunk,
drooling and ****ing all over themselves. I only get ****faced. I enjoy
rec.boats too much to get totally wasted.

He was talking about me, not you Dopey.

Oh, well I guess your son and wife also get drunk every evening, and you
only get ****faced. Now, wiped that brown mess off of your face, you
disgust me.

--
Imagine being such a worthless p.o.s. that you post on usenet using
someone else's ID.

On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 00:27:28 -0800, jps wrote:

Coburn and Vitter are both idiots. They didn't bother to look one
move further on the board before they moved their man.

Kudos to Franken and Sherrod Brown.

i'm surprised vitter took his dick out of the whores he frequents
long enough to do anything
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:10:47 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 00:27:28 -0800, jps wrote:

Coburn and Vitter are both idiots. They didn't bother to look one
move further on the board before they moved their man.

Kudos to Franken and Sherrod Brown.

i'm surprised vitter took his dick out of the whores he frequents
long enough to do anything

Indeed. Family values as long as they apply only to the opponents.
Rob Rob is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

"Don wrote in message

wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

wrote in message

"Bill wrote in message
m...

wrote in message

"Bill wrote in message
m...

wrote:

wrote in message
Is that your excuse?

I don't use excuses. I'm trying to understand how your brain,
which
appears to intermittently function, can come to the
simple-minded
conclusions that show up in your posts.

I've concluded you must be a pothead.

And you are wrong about that, just like you are wrong in most of
your
opinions.

But I'm just like you in that I think my opinions are facts. So,
based on that, you're surely a pothead.

Another wrong opinion.

You can't have a "wrong" opinion. You can have a misguided opinion,
but an opinion can't be right or wrong, at least not in the context
of your argument.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Nope, your opinion can be 100% wrong.

Here's a fact: You're arguing something for the sake of the argument.

Opinion = "a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof
or certainty"

Get a life Bill.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Me get a life? You are the one arguing an opinon is never wrong.

Wouldn't you think a smart, pretty, young girl could find something
better to do besides glideing around usenet talking with dirty old men
and attempting to put them down. And she wonders why she can't scare up
date.

Maybe she considers it a public service......somewhat like visiting
nursing homes and entertaining the residents.

Jim is completely wrong about me. I'm average, according to Rob.

At best.

Rob

You are definitely the expert when it comes to being average. I defer to
your expertise!

You are posting more and more like Donnie.

Rob

"Rob" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

"Don wrote in message

wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

wrote in message

"Bill wrote in message
m...

wrote in message

"Bill wrote in message
m...

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Is that a good or bad thing?

--
Nom=de=Plume

Rob Rob is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:

You are definitely the expert when it comes to being average. I defer to
your expertise!

You are posting more and more like Donnie.

Rob

Is that a good or bad thing?

How could it be good?

"Rob" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:

You are definitely the expert when it comes to being average. I defer
your expertise!

You are posting more and more like Donnie.

Rob

Is that a good or bad thing?

How could it be good?

Don't know. That's why I asked. Do you always answer a question with a
question?

--
Nom=de=Plume

In article ,
says...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

and attempting to put them down. And she wonders why she can't scare up a
date.

Maybe she considers it a public service......somewhat like visiting
nursing homes and entertaining the residents.

Jim is completely wrong about me. I'm average, according to Rob.

Not to me, baby.....
I like how you pay attention to me.

Thune Amendment Gene[_3_] General 20 August 1st 09 02:26 AM
Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican? Jeff Rigby General 0 October 7th 05 01:30 PM
Ship captain's Second Amendment rights upheld Scott Vernon ASA 14 August 14th 04 12:01 AM
Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican? Joe ASA 6 June 16th 04 08:31 AM
Reagan's own words on Second Amendment Bart Senior ASA 0 June 16th 04 05:11 AM