jps jps is offline

Default To Just John

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:47:03 -0500, H the K
wrote:

On 11/18/09 6:38 PM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:41:49 -0800, wrote:

Just John H wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:01:31 -0800, wrote:

Haven't Sara Palin and Jim wrote:

Dear JohnH:

I keep filtering you and you tweak your identity. You aren't fooling
anyone except yourself, because you seem to think that changing your
identity will change the ignorance of your posts and make a valid argument.

Making yourself go around everyone's filters isn't going to win you any
friends. You never have anything of value to say, we all know what you
will say before you say it.

You are still the same empty headed right wing leaning fool, and I can
keep up filtering you.

Eventually this will get old and I will go elsewhere, and you will have
won.

But not yet.

Guess this is typical of people who think along right wing political
lines. Making yourself heard does not mean you have a valid point.

Haven't Joe the plumber and Sara Palin helped prove my point that making
you heard is no indicator that you have anything to say?

Nope.

Life's a bitch. Then you die. Unless you're an unwelcome baby, then
you get to die much sooner.

Like I said, it's easy to predict what you will say, because you don't
think for yourself, you let the Republican Party do it for you.

As Rush used to say, "You don't need to think, I'll do it for you."
Hence the term dittohead.

Now to hit the filter again.

It's pretty easy in Agent. Right click on post, drop down to filters,
choose "new kill", select radio button for "delete" and away they go.

Doesn't matter how many times they change their handle, it's a 10
second job. Bye bye...

Liberating.

herring, flajim, loogy and the rest of the turds want so badly to be
read. herring, of course, is a perfect example of why abortion should be
mandatory in some families.

Ballectomy unless they're ballchinians like Herring. From his
picture, looks like he may have already had the operation.

Dear Jim

I keep filtering you and you tweak your identity. You aren't fooling
anyone except yourself, because you seem to think that changing your
identity will change the ignorance of your posts and make a valid
argument.

Making yourself go around everyone's filters isn't going to win you
any
friends. You never have anything of value to say, we all know what
you
will say before you say it.

You are still the same empty headed left wing leaning fool, and I can
keep up filtering you.

Eventually this will get old and I will go elsewhere, and you will
have won.

But not yet.

Guess this is typical of people who think along left wing political
lines. Making yourself heard does not mean you have a valid point.
Jim Jim is offline

TopBassDog wrote:
Dear Jim

I keep filtering you and you tweak your identity. You aren't fooling
anyone except yourself, because you seem to think that changing your
identity will change the ignorance of your posts and make a valid
argument.

Making yourself go around everyone's filters isn't going to win you
any
friends. You never have anything of value to say, we all know what
you
will say before you say it.

You are still the same empty headed left wing leaning fool, and I can
keep up filtering you.

Eventually this will get old and I will go elsewhere, and you will
have won.

But not yet.

Guess this is typical of people who think along left wing political
lines. Making yourself heard does not mean you have a valid point.

Gee, you are pretty funny.
Jim Jim is offline

TopBassDog wrote:
Dear Jim

I keep filtering you and you tweak your identity. You aren't fooling
anyone except yourself, because you seem to think that changing your
identity will change the ignorance of your posts and make a valid
argument.

Making yourself go around everyone's filters isn't going to win you
any
friends. You never have anything of value to say, we all know what
you
will say before you say it.

You are still the same empty headed left wing leaning fool, and I can
keep up filtering you.

Eventually this will get old and I will go elsewhere, and you will
have won.

But not yet.

Guess this is typical of people who think along left wing political
lines. Making yourself heard does not mean you have a valid point.

You filter me, I'm gone, I'm not going to change my identity to force
myself on you, unlike JohnH.

mgg mgg is offline

John,

I have nothing against you, and I hate to admit this, but... Jim's right.
Changing your handle to get around filters makes you look like a toddler
screaming for attention. Just leave it alone, and let everyone filter whom
they please. Trust me, this place will become much more civil. At the end of
the day, everyone will only read posts from those they choose. Except for
harry of course, who has no one filtered. :-)

--Mike

--

John H

Like I said, it's easy to predict what you will say, because you don't
think for yourself, you let the Republican Party do it for you.

As Rush used to say, "You don't need to think, I'll do it for you."
Hence the term dittohead.

Now to hit the filter again.

Please don't quote him. I really don't want to see his right wing
unhinged, lunatic bull****.

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

Ships_36_52 ft John schooner , Heron designed by John Alden in 1929 and built in Camfen in 2003, sails on Penobscot Bay, Maine_Allison Langley_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 19th 09 09:07 PM
St John, NB Ansley W. Sawyer Cruising 2 June 15th 07 02:47 AM
hey john h JohnH General 2 January 9th 06 09:00 PM
(OT) Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (Sorry John H) Jim General 18 March 31st 04 06:35 PM
(OT) Gift for John H, NOYB, John Gaguin and other right wingers Jim General 1 March 10th 04 05:09 AM