Jim Jim is offline

Default To Just John

TopBassDog wrote:
Dear Jim

I keep filtering you and you tweak your identity. You aren't fooling
anyone except yourself, because you seem to think that changing your
identity will change the ignorance of your posts and make a valid
argument.

Making yourself go around everyone's filters isn't going to win you
any
friends. You never have anything of value to say, we all know what
you
will say before you say it.

You are still the same empty headed left wing leaning fool, and I can
keep up filtering you.

Eventually this will get old and I will go elsewhere, and you will
have won.

But not yet.

Guess this is typical of people who think along left wing political
lines. Making yourself heard does not mean you have a valid point.

You filter me, I'm gone, I'm not going to change my identity to force
myself on you, unlike JohnH.