Default To Just John

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article edc11630-fbc8-48df-9650-ae97e9275676
@n35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Nov 19, 10:07*am, NowNow wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Like I said, it's easy to predict what you will say, because you don't
think for yourself, you let the Republican Party do it for you.

As Rush used to say, "You don't need to think, I'll do it for you."
Hence the term dittohead.

Now to hit the filter again.

Please don't quote him. I really don't want to see his right wing
unhinged, lunatic bull****.

So talking about verified massive fraud in the numbers being reported of
"saved" jobs isn't worth talking about? It's unhinged?

Did you just happen to watch any real news (not Fox) last night? It's
not fraud on Obama's administration. They take the numbers GIVEN to them
by the entities that are getting the money.

"We report what the recipients submit to us," Recovery Board spokesman
Ed Pound told ABC News. "Some recipients clearly don't know what
congressional district they live in, so they appear to be just throwing
in any number."

Humans make mistakes.

Now, yes, I DO think that making many, many anti-Obama posts every
single day in a boating newsgroup IS unhinged. Hell, his hatred is so
deep he can't even bear to spell the President of the United States'
name correctly.

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!- Hide quoted text -

All the mistakes seem to be going in one direction, they are not
mistakes, it is fraud. And Obama said clearly "trust Joe (Biden) to
keep an eye on this, nothing gets by old Joe".. So it's on him...

That's just silly. Not deserving of any more comment.

He ****ing said it, it was bull****, so I can see why you can't discuss
this one... No problem.. The liberal leftie fundies win, I am with Tim,
Dick, and Tom... You can have it all to yourselves...

Obama said it's all on him??????

[...]

Now I'm a "liberal leftie fundie"???? Answer me this. How many posts by
me are here where I agree with the left wing unhinged bull****? I
disagree with ALL of the unhinged, dishonest, blown out of proportion
political posts. I've tried over and over to tell you this.

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

The President of the United States of America should be respected. I
even heard that from the right wing here when Bush was in office. Seems
as though when a liberal is in office, that bode true.

First he should be respectable then respected.Can't have one without the
other. Sorry!

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

NowNow wrote:
[...]

What's in a name anyway? What difference does it make if we say "He
sucks", "The One sucks", "Bama sucks", or "His Royal Majesty King Obama
sucks"?
In time, you will come to the realization that Mister Obama is not
worthy of our trust, reverence, or respect.
Soon come your enlightenment.
Your friend, Achmed

The President of the United States of America should be respected. I
even heard that from the right wing here when Bush was in office. Seems
as though when a liberal is in office, that bode true.

The office deserves respect. The man needs to earn respect himself.

jps jps is offline

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:55:20 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

He ****ing said it, it was bull****, so I can see why you can't discuss
this one... No problem.. The liberal leftie fundies win, I am with Tim,
Dick, and Tom... You can have it all to yourselves...

Now I'm a "liberal leftie fundie"???? Answer me this. How many posts by
me are here where I agree with the left wing unhinged bull****? I
disagree with ALL of the unhinged, dishonest, blown out of proportion
political posts. I've tried over and over to tell you this.

Bugger, you are so freaking left-wing and un-hinged yourself that you
make up for your lack of a posse.

I'd like to see where you sit on the political spectrum based on test
questions. My bet is that you're so far right that MOR looks like a
radical lefty.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

NowNow wrote:
[...]

And he has. Thank you for stating the obvious.

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

Ships_36_52 ft John schooner , Heron designed by John Alden in 1929 and built in Camfen in 2003, sails on Penobscot Bay, Maine_Allison Langley_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 19th 09 09:07 PM
St John, NB Ansley W. Sawyer Cruising 2 June 15th 07 02:47 AM
hey john h JohnH General 2 January 9th 06 09:00 PM
(OT) Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (Sorry John H) Jim General 18 March 31st 04 06:35 PM
(OT) Gift for John H, NOYB, John Gaguin and other right wingers Jim General 1 March 10th 04 05:09 AM