Jim Jim is offline

Default To Just John

Jim wrote:
Dear JohnH:

I keep filtering you and you tweak your identity. You aren't fooling
anyone except yourself, because you seem to think that changing your
identity will change the ignorance of your posts and make a valid argument.

Making yourself go around everyone's filters isn't going to win you any
friends. You never have anything of value to say, we all know what you
will say before you say it.

You are still the same empty headed right wing leaning fool, and I can
keep up filtering you.

Eventually this will get old and I will go elsewhere, and you will have
won.

But not yet.

If not now, when?