Default The Incompetent Dick

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:26:46 -0400, RLM wrote:

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:01:15 -0400, John H. wrote:

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:53:19 -0400, RLM wrote:

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 07:41:12 -0400, John H. wrote:

Cheney wasn't telling 'Bama *how* to fight the war. He was suggesting
'Bama either **** or get off the pot.

There is a difference, you know.

It's only through total incompetence that there is a question of the "pot"
itself.

Thanks to the W.Bush + Cheney's screw up that there is a decision to
finally to be made.

Neither had any decision making skills when it comes to making war or
peace. That is the problem the nation faced in the first place with this
pair of fruit cups.

By the way John, I'm here when I want to be, not because I belong to the
Girls and Boys with "Toys Chat Room Rules" that bring most of your type
here to you post. So go kick your foot in the sand and dry your tears.
There is nothing you can do about it when I decide to stick my head in the
door.

During the Bush era, your 'type' was whining that we should have gone
into Afghanistan. We're there. Now there's whining because Bush went
into Afghanistan. Jeeees.

MY TYPE? Hell, I thought all along that Osama was the named target and
knew he wasn't from any place except Saudi Arabia. Used the hills of
Afghanistan as a part time base of operations.

Well, you referred to 'my type' in your post. I figured that you
wouldn't have used that terminology if you considered both of us of
the same 'type', ergo the use of 'your type' in reference to you.

Saddam was his daddies foe that he failed to cope with. Osama was "W's
failure according to the neocons practise at the time.

Fine, Osama was w's failure. Bush didn't catch him. Caught a lot of
heat.

BTW, when is the messiah, 'Bama, going to capture bin Laden. That was
supposed to be an easy thing to accomplish, remember?

He may not have ever been a real target, just a baiter of fools. A credit
taker. That used the opportunity to accomplish "his goals". Made fools of
the fish,... hook,line and sinker.

Oh, well I guess that let's 'Bama off the hook. Osama 'may not have
ever been a real target'. Well then, one must wonder why Bush took so
much heat, yes even from liberals right here, for not catching him.
Kinda hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Oh, and why the f**k are there not enough H1N1 vaccines to go around.
'Bama been too busy trying to earn an Oscar?

Possibly because the threat wasn't recognized in time to get your order
ready. You'll have to plan in advance next time. But what the hell, who
cares I got a flu shot like I do every year. I avoid runny nose blow hards.

Where was 'Bama's head?

Welcome aboard, RLM, don't be so anonymous. Harry, the liberal leader
around here, doesn't approve.

____m___~¿õ___m___ I've always played by "my" rules for years, you know
that. Perhaps I should return to my old screen name, you couldn't pronounce
it, remember? I was here long before many that joined the "Chat Room
Set" here.

It *was* rather hard to pronounce.

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:28:37 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:42:49 -0700, jps wrote:

A retired General who served more than 30 years in the U.S. Army and
helped train Iraq's military between 2003 and 2004 called former Vice
President Dick Cheney an "incompetent war fighter."

National Security Network Senior Adviser and Retired General Paul
Eaton made the comments after Cheney criticized Obama in a Wednesday
night speech for "dithering" about whether to substantially increase
the number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan. Obama has been under
pressure from his top commander in Afghanistan, Gen. Stanley
McChrystal, to add as many as 40,000 to 60,000 U.S. troops on the
ground.

"The record is clear: Dick Cheney and the Bush administration were
incompetent war fighters," Eaton said in a statement released
Thursday. "They ignored Afghanistan for 7 years with a crude approach
to counter-insurgency warfare best illustrated by: 1. Deny it. 2.
Ignore it. 3. Bomb it. While our intelligence agencies called the
region the greatest threat to America, the Bush White House
under-resourced our military efforts, shifted attention to Iraq, and
failed to bring to justice the masterminds of September 11."

Cheney's criticisms of Obama came during his Wednesday night
acceptance speech for the Center for Security Policy's "Keeper of the
Flame" award.

Cheney wasn't telling 'Bama *how* to fight the war. He was suggesting
'Bama either **** or get off the pot.

There is a difference, you know.

The difference is that Cheney isn't qualified to suggest anything, except
perhaps how to shoot his friend.

lol lol

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:28:37 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

At least Cheney can talk without sounding like a stand up comedian like
Biden.. Gawd, he is dimmer than Bonnie. Of course have you ever heard
Obama try to speak without a script, funny as hell too.

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:32:23 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:28:37 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Yes. Hilarious.

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:28:37 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

He sounds like a raving lunatic. As though we're all going to forget how he
screwed up so badly. He's delusional or lying. Probably both.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:17:24 -0700, nom=de=plume wrote:

At least Cheney can talk without sounding like a stand up comedian like
Biden.. Gawd, he is dimmer than Bonnie. Of course have you ever heard
Obama try to speak without a script, funny as hell too.

He sounds like a raving lunatic. As though we're all going to forget how
he screwed up so badly. He's delusional or lying. Probably both.

Personally, I hope Cheney keeps ranting. He's a great reminder of the
past 8 years, the 8 years that dropped the Republicans from 32% of the
population to 20%.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:17:24 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:28:37 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

As misguided a person as I've witnessed in my lifetime. It'd be like
giving power to The Freak. Would we expect anything but disaster?

The Freak and Dick Cheney. Maybe they should have a few beers and go
hunt some pheasant.

"thunder" wrote in message
t...
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:17:24 -0700, nom=de=plume wrote:

At least Cheney can talk without sounding like a stand up comedian like
Biden.. Gawd, he is dimmer than Bonnie. Of course have you ever heard
Obama try to speak without a script, funny as hell too.

He sounds like a raving lunatic. As though we're all going to forget how
he screwed up so badly. He's delusional or lying. Probably both.

Personally, I hope Cheney keeps ranting. He's a great reminder of the
past 8 years, the 8 years that dropped the Republicans from 32% of the
population to 20%.

He sure is, but it's totally inappropriate for a former VP. At least Bush
has the common sense (not something usually assoc. with Bush) to keep his
mouth mostly closed.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:17:24 -0700, nom=de=plume wrote:

At least Cheney can talk without sounding like a stand up comedian
like
Biden.. Gawd, he is dimmer than Bonnie. Of course have you ever heard
Obama try to speak without a script, funny as hell too.

He sounds like a raving lunatic. As though we're all going to forget
how
he screwed up so badly. He's delusional or lying. Probably both.

Personally, I hope Cheney keeps ranting. He's a great reminder of the
past 8 years, the 8 years that dropped the Republicans from 32% of the
population to 20%.

Yeah, we know.. Screw democracy, a one party rule makes it much easier
to push your agenda on the 49 percent of folks who did not vote for your
guy. Much easier to get away with murder if you have enough control to
avoid any type of investigations like Jefferson, Dodd, Murtha, etc... At
the same time celebrating Pelosi and Reid and their 240+ investigations
which led to what, Scooter Libby?

I think you're missing the point. We _need_ a healthy two-party system.
Unfortunately, less than 20% of the voters self-id themselves as
Republicans. If they were a bit more mainstream, then there would be a
viable alternative to the "one party system" you're so concerned about.

You can rant all you want about the Dems., but there are no viable
alternatives that sound reasonable.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Thanks, Dick & Don HK General 1 May 29th 09 01:47 AM
Better than a Deadly Dick Eisboch General 12 August 22nd 08 05:34 PM
Hey Dick, Tim, Loogie.. [email protected] General 21 March 8th 08 04:09 PM
Men are totally incompetent! Lady Pilot ASA 16 June 8th 07 05:50 PM
Bush picks another incompetent Doug Kanter General 0 December 12th 04 12:34 AM