On Mar 7, 1:03*am, wrote:

This what I want to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhkbSUIpR-s

or this will do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qri...eature=related

Saw Brian live, just frekin' awesome...

me

sweet!!!

Yeah, it was pretty cool. Me and my girl dressed up all "rock a billy"
right down to the pack of cigs in my sleeve, she looked great too.
Same arena a few weeks later we went to see Tower of Power and Huey
Lewis finished a show in Hartford and came and joind them on stage for
a set or two... Back then I had something the bands all wanted so I
got to party with a lot of em" Stray Cats. Utopia, The Tubes, Billy
Squire, and the list goes on and on..... Those years took a lot out
of me, no regrets though...
Senior Member

Default Hey Dick, Tim, Loogie..

On Mar 7, 5:52*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
This what I want to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhkbSUIpR-s

Did you notice the bass player? * grin

this will do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qri...eature=related

Saw Brian live, just frekin' awesome...

me- Hide quoted text -

Caeful Reggie,, looks like a minor to me... But I have to admit, she
is a cute kid with a good riff. Wonder how she hooked up with Beck.
Certainly not a mercy gig, she is tough man.

wrote:
On Mar 7, 5:52 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
This what I want to do...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhkbSUIpR-s
Did you notice the bass player? grin

this will do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qri...eature=related
Saw Brian live, just frekin' awesome...
me- Hide quoted text -

Caeful Reggie,, looks like a minor to me... But I have to admit, she
is a cute kid with a good riff. Wonder how she hooked up with Beck.
Certainly not a mercy gig, she is tough man.

While she looks young, she really isn't. She has actually made some
albums on her own.

wrote in message
On Mar 7, 5:52 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
This what I want to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhkbSUIpR-s

Did you notice the bass player? grin

this will do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qri...eature=related

Saw Brian live, just frekin' awesome...

me- Hide quoted text -

Caeful Reggie,, looks like a minor to me... But I have to admit, she
is a cute kid with a good riff. Wonder how she hooked up with Beck.
Certainly not a mercy gig, she is tough man.

She's 23. Looks 14.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 7, 5:52 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
This what I want to do...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhkbSUIpR-s

Did you notice the bass player? grin

this will do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qri...eature=related
Saw Brian live, just frekin' awesome...
me- Hide quoted text -

Caeful Reggie,, looks like a minor to me... But I have to admit, she
is a cute kid with a good riff. Wonder how she hooked up with Beck.
Certainly not a mercy gig, she is tough man.

She's 23. Looks 14.

Eisboch

and when she isn't making her "guitar faces" she is cute as a button.
Not that I noticed, but it looks like she had that guitar special made
so it would cradle her right breast just perfectly.

Loogie... hows your friend doing? Tim General 4 March 4th 08 09:28 PM
Is Dick Cheney... Capt. Matt General 16 September 8th 05 10:46 PM
OT-Dick gets an earfull... [email protected] ASA 11 December 10th 04 06:14 PM
An even larger dick! Poppa Pimple ASA 7 December 5th 03 03:26 AM