[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Hey Dick, Tim, Loogie..

On Mar 7, 8:42*am, wrote:
On Mar 7, 1:03*am, wrote:

This what I want to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhkbSUIpR-s

or this will do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qri...eature=related

Saw Brian live, just frekin' awesome...

me

sweet!!!

Yeah, it was pretty cool. Me and my girl dressed up all "rock a billy"
right down to the pack of cigs in my sleeve, she looked great too.
Same arena a few weeks later we went to see Tower of Power and Huey
Lewis finished a show in Hartford and came and joind them on stage for
a set or two... Back then I had something the bands all wanted so I
got to party with a lot of em" Stray Cats. Utopia, The Tubes, Billy
Squire, and the list goes on and on..... Those years took a lot out
of me, no regrets though...