Tim Tim is offline

Default Loogie... hows your friend doing?

You mentioned a collegue of yours that was suffering prostate cancer a
few weeks ago.

Any update?

On Mar 4, 11:00*am, Tim wrote:
You mentioned a collegue of yours that was suffering prostate cancer a
few weeks ago.

Any update?

He's doing pretty good. The chemo whatever he went through made him
feel like crap, but he's doing well, a couple of weeks ago he got his
wife to drive him over to my place because I told him I had a honey
porter on tap and he wanted one! The prognosis is looking very good,
they think he'll be cancer free, no long term drug therapy either!
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
On Mar 4, 11:00?am, Tim wrote:
You mentioned a collegue of yours that was suffering prostate cancer a
few weeks ago.

Any update?

He's doing pretty good. The chemo whatever he went through made him
feel like crap, but he's doing well, a couple of weeks ago he got his
wife to drive him over to my place because I told him I had a honey
porter on tap and he wanted one! The prognosis is looking very good,
they think he'll be cancer free, no long term drug therapy either!

Good! glad to hear that. I wish him very well. The thing is, only
time will tell. But yes, I hope he will be cancer free.

Thanks for the update.

On Mar 4, 1:00*pm, Tim wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 4, 11:00?am, Tim wrote:
You mentioned a collegue of yours that was suffering prostate cancer a
few weeks ago.

Any update?

He's doing pretty good. The chemo whatever he went through made him
feel like crap, but he's doing well, a couple of weeks ago he got his
wife to drive him over to my place because I told him I had a honey
porter on tap and he wanted one! The prognosis is looking very good,
they think he'll be cancer free, no long term drug therapy either!

Good! glad to hear that. I wish him very well. *The thing is, only
time will tell. *But yes, I hope he will be cancer free.

Thanks for the update.

Yep, exactly. They really don't know if he'll be cancer free for the
rest of his life, but they are guessing so, they caught it early. I am
very impressed with his wife. She's quite girly, he has his own
company doing structural design and then the actual construction so he
has a decent size rented shop. I've been helping out all I can, and I
stop by there evenings if nothing else. and she's been there cleaning
the place. She said she just didn't know what else she could do to
help with the company, but wanted to do something. They're great
people. Thanks for asking.

You mentioned a collegue of yours that was suffering prostate cancer
few weeks ago.

Maybe Shark-Bait will get it as well....we can only hope.

Our Friend Stumpy HK General 154 January 13th 08 01:58 AM
A new friend... Lady Pilot ASA 11 August 10th 06 01:41 AM
Boat parasailing - hows it work Mr Wizzard General 3 June 29th 05 02:33 PM
For a friend.......... Bill Kiene General 4 August 12th 03 05:49 AM