Tosk Tosk is offline

Default The Incompetent Dick

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:17:24 -0700, nom=de=plume wrote:

At least Cheney can talk without sounding like a stand up comedian like
Biden.. Gawd, he is dimmer than Bonnie. Of course have you ever heard
Obama try to speak without a script, funny as hell too.

He sounds like a raving lunatic. As though we're all going to forget how
he screwed up so badly. He's delusional or lying. Probably both.

Personally, I hope Cheney keeps ranting. He's a great reminder of the
past 8 years, the 8 years that dropped the Republicans from 32% of the
population to 20%.

Yeah, we know.. Screw democracy, a one party rule makes it much easier
to push your agenda on the 49 percent of folks who did not vote for your
guy. Much easier to get away with murder if you have enough control to
avoid any type of investigations like Jefferson, Dodd, Murtha, etc... At
the same time celebrating Pelosi and Reid and their 240+ investigations
which led to what, Scooter Libby?