Default The Incompetent Dick

On 10/25/09 1:48 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
In inet,
says...

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:17:24 -0700, nom=de=plume wrote:

At least Cheney can talk without sounding like a stand up comedian
like
Biden.. Gawd, he is dimmer than Bonnie. Of course have you ever heard
Obama try to speak without a script, funny as hell too.

He sounds like a raving lunatic. As though we're all going to forget
how
he screwed up so badly. He's delusional or lying. Probably both.

Personally, I hope Cheney keeps ranting. He's a great reminder of the
past 8 years, the 8 years that dropped the Republicans from 32% of the
population to 20%.

Yeah, we know.. Screw democracy, a one party rule makes it much easier
to push your agenda on the 49 percent of folks who did not vote for your
guy. Much easier to get away with murder if you have enough control to
avoid any type of investigations like Jefferson, Dodd, Murtha, etc... At
the same time celebrating Pelosi and Reid and their 240+ investigations
which led to what, Scooter Libby?

I think you're missing the point. We _need_ a healthy two-party system.
Unfortunately, less than 20% of the voters self-id themselves as
Republicans. If they were a bit more mainstream, then there would be a
viable alternative to the "one party system" you're so concerned about.

You can rant all you want about the Dems., but there are no viable
alternatives that sound reasonable.

The GOP has been taken over by extremist ideologues and their moron
followers. Tosk, aka Scott Ingersoll, is among the latter, of course.

Thanks, Dick & Don HK General 1 May 29th 09 01:47 AM
Better than a Deadly Dick Eisboch General 12 August 22nd 08 05:34 PM
Hey Dick, Tim, Loogie.. [email protected] General 21 March 8th 08 04:09 PM
Men are totally incompetent! Lady Pilot ASA 16 June 8th 07 05:50 PM
Bush picks another incompetent Doug Kanter General 0 December 12th 04 12:34 AM