jps jps is offline

Default The Incompetent Dick

A retired General who served more than 30 years in the U.S. Army and
helped train Iraq's military between 2003 and 2004 called former Vice
President Dick Cheney an "incompetent war fighter."

National Security Network Senior Adviser and Retired General Paul
Eaton made the comments after Cheney criticized Obama in a Wednesday
night speech for "dithering" about whether to substantially increase
the number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan. Obama has been under
pressure from his top commander in Afghanistan, Gen. Stanley
McChrystal, to add as many as 40,000 to 60,000 U.S. troops on the
ground.

"The record is clear: Dick Cheney and the Bush administration were
incompetent war fighters," Eaton said in a statement released
Thursday. "They ignored Afghanistan for 7 years with a crude approach
to counter-insurgency warfare best illustrated by: 1. Deny it. 2.
Ignore it. 3. Bomb it. While our intelligence agencies called the
region the greatest threat to America, the Bush White House
under-resourced our military efforts, shifted attention to Iraq, and
failed to bring to justice the masterminds of September 11."

Cheney's criticisms of Obama came during his Wednesday night
acceptance speech for the Center for Security Policy's "Keeper of the
Flame" award.

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:42:49 -0700, jps wrote:

[...]

Cheney wasn't telling 'Bama *how* to fight the war. He was suggesting
'Bama either **** or get off the pot.

There is a difference, you know.

On Oct 24, 6:41*am, John H. wrote:
[...]

That is the problem. He doesn't know. He accepts the rehashes of the
Huffington Post and the Kos as infallible.
Jim Jim is offline

John H. wrote:
[...]

Get in or get out. That sounds reasonable.

Here's a treat for jps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpURk1E3Q9c
RLM RLM is offline

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 07:41:12 -0400, John H. wrote:

Cheney wasn't telling 'Bama *how* to fight the war. He was suggesting
'Bama either **** or get off the pot.

There is a difference, you know.

It's only through total incompetence that there is a question of the "pot"
itself.

Thanks to the W.Bush + Cheney's screw up that there is a decision to
finally to be made.

Neither had any decision making skills when it comes to making war or
peace. That is the problem the nation faced in the first place with this
pair of fruit cups.

By the way John, I'm here when I want to be, not because I belong to the
Girls and Boys with "Toys Chat Room Rules" that bring most of your type
here to you post. So go kick your foot in the sand and dry your tears.
There is nothing you can do about it when I decide to stick my head in the
door.

..

On 10/24/09 9:53 AM, RLM wrote:
[...]

For herring to kick his foot in the sand, he'd have to be on the golf
course, looking for his third lost ball of the day. He wouldn't be on a
beach during a day of boating because, well, he doesn't boat. He has
*that* in common with a few others of his boys here, like Scott
Ingersoll, Loser Loogy, and flajim.

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:53:19 -0400, RLM wrote:

[...]

You're quite welcome here anytime, as far as I'm concerned. At least
you can write a complete sentence without reverting to name-calling.

During the Bush era, your 'type' was whining that we should have gone
into Afghanistan. We're there. Now there's whining because Bush went
into Afghanistan. Jeeees.

BTW, when is the messiah, 'Bama, going to capture bin Laden. That was
supposed to be an easy thing to accomplish, remember?

Oh, and why the f**k are there not enough H1N1 vaccines to go around.
'Bama been too busy trying to earn an Oscar?

Welcome aboard, RLM, don't be so anonymous. Harry, the liberal leader
around here, doesn't approve.

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Is there anyone you won't pick a fight with?

RLM RLM is offline

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:01:15 -0400, John H. wrote:

[...]

MY TYPE? Hell, I thought all along that Osama was the named target and
knew he wasn't from any place except Saudi Arabia. Used the hills of
Afghanistan as a part time base of operations.

Saddam was his daddies foe that he failed to cope with. Osama was "W's
failure according to the neocons practise at the time.

BTW, when is the messiah, 'Bama, going to capture bin Laden. That was
supposed to be an easy thing to accomplish, remember?

He may not have ever been a real target, just a baiter of fools. A credit
taker. That used the opportunity to accomplish "his goals". Made fools of
the fish,... hook,line and sinker.

Oh, and why the f**k are there not enough H1N1 vaccines to go around.
'Bama been too busy trying to earn an Oscar?

Possibly because the threat wasn't recognized in time to get your order
ready. You'll have to plan in advance next time. But what the hell, who
cares I got a flu shot like I do every year. I avoid runny nose blow hards.

Welcome aboard, RLM, don't be so anonymous. Harry, the liberal leader
around here, doesn't approve.

____m___~¿õ___m___ I've always played by "my" rules for years, you know
that. Perhaps I should return to my old screen name, you couldn't pronounce
it, remember? I was here long before many that joined the "Chat Room
Set" here.

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

The difference is that Cheney isn't qualified to suggest anything, except
perhaps how to shoot his friend.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Thanks, Dick & Don HK General 1 May 29th 09 01:47 AM
Better than a Deadly Dick Eisboch General 12 August 22nd 08 05:34 PM
Hey Dick, Tim, Loogie.. [email protected] General 21 March 8th 08 04:09 PM
Men are totally incompetent! Lady Pilot ASA 16 June 8th 07 05:50 PM
Bush picks another incompetent Doug Kanter General 0 December 12th 04 12:34 AM