Default WOW!! Deja Vu all over again

"Tim" wrote in message
Obama = Dostoyevsky's russian literary subject... Dostoyevsky's literary
output explores human psychology in the troubled political, social and
spiritual context of 19th-century Russian society.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Was Obama alive then? LOL!

He was born in Kenya, Australia, and Hawaii in the same year, so anything is
possible.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Jim Jim is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
Obama = Dostoyevsky's russian literary subject... Dostoyevsky's literary
output explores human psychology in the troubled political, social and
spiritual context of 19th-century Russian society.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Was Obama alive then? LOL!

He was born in Kenya, Australia, and Hawaii in the same year, so anything is
possible.

Australians have an interesting word. "Creamy"

"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
Obama = Dostoyevsky's russian literary subject... Dostoyevsky's literary
output explores human psychology in the troubled political, social and
spiritual context of 19th-century Russian society.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Was Obama alive then? LOL!

He was born in Kenya, Australia, and Hawaii in the same year, so anything
is possible.

Australians have an interesting word. "Creamy"

They have a lot of words for a lot of things. One I particularly don't like
is Sheila.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Sep 13, 11:45*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
Obama = Dostoyevsky's russian literary subject... Dostoyevsky's literary
output explores human psychology in the troubled political, social and
spiritual context of 19th-century Russian society.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Was Obama alive then? *LOL!

He was born in Kenya, Australia, and Hawaii in the same year, so anything
is possible.

Australians have an interesting word. "Creamy"

They have a lot of words for a lot of things. One I particularly don't like
is Sheila.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I can understand that. Evidently, you've been called a Sheila before.

"Jim" wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
Obama = Dostoyevsky's russian literary subject... Dostoyevsky's
literary
output explores human psychology in the troubled political, social and
spiritual context of 19th-century Russian society.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Was Obama alive then? LOL!

He was born in Kenya, Australia, and Hawaii in the same year, so
anything
is possible.

Australians have an interesting word. "Creamy"

They have a lot of words for a lot of things. One I particularly don't
like
is Sheila.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I can understand that. Evidently, you've been called a Sheila before.

Actually, I have. He mistook me for an Aussie. Actually, he was a nice
person. They tend to only called women from Austrailia that. I'm not sure
why the women there put up with it.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Jim" wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

I'll ask my cousin, she's marrying an Aussie.
Jim Jim is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
Obama = Dostoyevsky's russian literary subject... Dostoyevsky's literary
output explores human psychology in the troubled political, social and
spiritual context of 19th-century Russian society.

--
Nom=de=Plume
Was Obama alive then? LOL!

He was born in Kenya, Australia, and Hawaii in the same year, so anything
is possible.

Australians have an interesting word. "Creamy"

They have a lot of words for a lot of things. One I particularly don't like
is Sheila.

That's odd. I would have thought you would have preferred Sheila to
Broad, Bimbo, or worse.
Jim Jim is offline

"Jim" wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

They probably aren't as up tight as some american girls.

"Jim" wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

I don't think they like it much at all. When I was there they would either
roll their eyes or tell the guy who said it to bugger off or something
similarly abrasive.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
Obama = Dostoyevsky's russian literary subject... Dostoyevsky's
literary
output explores human psychology in the troubled political, social and
spiritual context of 19th-century Russian society.

--
Nom=de=Plume
Was Obama alive then? LOL!

He was born in Kenya, Australia, and Hawaii in the same year, so
anything is possible.

Australians have an interesting word. "Creamy"

They have a lot of words for a lot of things. One I particularly don't
like is Sheila.

That's odd. I would have thought you would have preferred Sheila to Broad,
Bimbo, or worse.

That's pretty much the definition. Broad is a bit archaic isn't it? Bimbo...
yeah, that would be worse, sort of.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Deja vu all over again... John H[_2_] General 0 May 13th 09 09:23 PM
Deja Vu all over again. Don White General 105 September 13th 06 12:32 AM
déjà vu all over again Eisboch General 125 December 15th 05 02:53 PM
OT - Deja Vu Vito ASA 0 March 16th 05 07:01 PM
Deja Vu Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 August 10th 03 01:38 AM