Default Deja Vu all over again.

Here we go again.
Somebody has to teach these flyboys how to read a chart.
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...nfriendly.html

That news hurts me as much as it hurts anyone. "Friendly fire"
accidents have been happening ever since gunpowder.

I can't say much more....

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:01:11 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Here we go again.
Somebody has to teach these flyboys how to read a chart.
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...nfriendly.html

Hope the rest of the troops are going to be ok.

Although, it can happen even with good, in the clear communications -
believe me, I know.

"Don White" wrote in message
Here we go again.
Somebody has to teach these flyboys how to read a chart.
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...nfriendly.html

Sorry to hear about that Don. I am sure the US pilots involved in this
accident feel worse than you can believe and will have a hard time
forgetting it.

I deffinately agree about the remorse of the pilots, but with such
limited info, we don't know the facts, wether it was ground fault, mis
info sent, mis info recieved. we just don't know. So I won't draw any
conclusions....yet.

Without laying blame, all I can say is it was and is a terrible
tragedy.

JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
Here we go again.
Somebody has to teach these flyboys how to read a chart.
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...nfriendly.html

Sorry to hear about that Don. I am sure the US pilots involved in this
accident feel worse than you can believe and will have a hard time
forgetting it.

You could be right, Bipolar Boy!

basskisser wrote:
JimH wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Here we go again.
Somebody has to teach these flyboys how to read a chart.
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...nfriendly.html

Sorry to hear about that Don. I am sure the US pilots involved in this
accident feel worse than you can believe and will have a hard time
forgetting it.

You could be right, Bipolar Boy!

Insert Kevin's signature phrase here --- "Grow up".

Don White wrote:
Here we go again.
Somebody has to teach these flyboys how to read a chart.
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...nfriendly.html

1. Seriously, that is an awful tragedy. Every life lost on both sides
of the line is somebody's father, son, mother, daughter, brother,
sister, friend, lover, etc etc etc.
War is absolutely hell.

2. Why not join this group?

http://www.acp-cpa.ca/en/index.html

You might actually be able to make a difference in Canada's foreign
policy by teaming up with like-minded individuals. (You accomplish
nothing by posting your rant in a boating newsgroup).

Dan Krueger wrote:
basskisser wrote:
JimH wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Here we go again.
Somebody has to teach these flyboys how to read a chart.
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...nfriendly.html

Sorry to hear about that Don. I am sure the US pilots involved in this
accident feel worse than you can believe and will have a hard time
forgetting it.

You could be right, Bipolar Boy!

Insert Kevin's signature phrase here --- "Grow up".

Not quite bright enough to show some originality, huh?

Chuck Gould wrote:
Don White wrote:

Here we go again.
Somebody has to teach these flyboys how to read a chart.
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...nfriendly.html

1. Seriously, that is an awful tragedy. Every life lost on both sides
of the line is somebody's father, son, mother, daughter, brother,
sister, friend, lover, etc etc etc.
War is absolutely hell.

2. Why not join this group?

http://www.acp-cpa.ca/en/index.html

You might actually be able to make a difference in Canada's foreign
policy by teaming up with like-minded individuals. (You accomplish
nothing by posting your rant in a boating newsgroup).

Who's ranting Chuck?
You seem to be keeping a close watch on me. The news group might be
better served if you applied your selective brand of justice to the
handful of characters out there in 'your territory' (West Coast) who
could benefit from your special guidance.

Harry Krause wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:

Don White wrote:

Here we go again.
Somebody has to teach these flyboys how to read a chart.
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...nfriendly.html

1. Seriously, that is an awful tragedy. Every life lost on both sides
of the line is somebody's father, son, mother, daughter, brother,
sister, friend, lover, etc etc etc.
War is absolutely hell.

2. Why not join this group?

http://www.acp-cpa.ca/en/index.html

You might actually be able to make a difference in Canada's foreign
policy by teaming up with like-minded individuals. (You accomplish
nothing by posting your rant in a boating newsgroup).

Netcop Alert! Netcop Alert! Whoop! Whoop!

...and I wouldn't mind if Sir Chuck could at least be impartial.
He's actually worse than John these days. (ever see him say a word to
his west coast neighbours...such as Calif Bill?)
Surly someone as talented, experienced and knowledgeable and connected
as his self can understand that he loses all credibility if he's seen as
partial.

déjà vu all over again Eisboch General 125 December 15th 05 02:53 PM
OT - Deja Vu Vito ASA 0 March 16th 05 07:01 PM
OT- Deja vu, McDiarmid all over again. Simple Simon ASA 41 December 28th 03 01:59 AM
Deja Vu Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 August 10th 03 01:38 AM