Bertie the Bunyip

Default Deja Vu

Grimner wrote in :

Dana wrote:
"1X2 Willows" [fight Sp@m] wrote in message
nk.net...

[snip a bunch of scary stuff]

Now, if this gentleman was only another megalomaniac loony with a

computer,

we would all rightfully say "So what?!" However, there's a bit more
to it than that, if you research the matter. Looks like the 'Old
World' is a couple of significant steps ahead this time around, what
social and also religious evolution is concerned.

Just don't anybody claim "But... we didn't know where this leads to!"
Remember: You read it here first. You've been warned... ;-)
Heck... I bet there are even some who would applaude and join this
sort of clap trap if "Goši" were to be replaced by "Druid".

And while Dan was working on this post, I was watching PBS's
Watergate 30 years
later special and thinking about the repetition of certain patterns.

No, we're not there yet. But yes, we do seem to be headed down that
path again. Make no mistake, it can all repeat, especially if people
actively refuse to learn the obvious lessons. I find it highly
ironic and sad that people break with establishment religion to
become pagans, only to try to make paganism into the same
establishment religion they were disenchanted with in the first
place. I'm perforce reminded of Pogo's famous quote (for those who
are old enough & 'murican enough): "We have met the enemy and he is
us."

Dana

Ok, fine, so some geek living in his mother's basement, eating
Spaghetti-Os out of a can, has declared to his pet cockroach that
he's the Asatruar pope. So ******ing what!!!!!

What would be nice is to have someone with a lot of money, and more
brains than money, who could bring all of the various Pagans into the
forefront on the television. Let the people decide.

This will serve two purpouses.

It will let people know there is something out there besides
Cystianity or Atheism.

There is something inbetween.

It is amazing how many people have been raised on the TV.

If Fat Robertson can get a channel, and influence millions of people,
so could we.

Yeah, the "late night nazis in corodrouys"

Bertei

Bertie the Bunyip

"Joy B." wrote in
:

http://home.nyc.rr.com/cypherpunk/childmolester.html

you realy seem to have a thing for child molestation, don't you?

I'd get it fixed before it got me into trouble if I was you.;

Bertie