Default Denounce your neighbors

In article ,
says...

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
thunder wrote:
On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 06:54:22 -0400, Lu Powell wrote:

I have a dossier for all of them - mid term elections is 2020 and
quadrennial election in 2012, with a slew of tea parties from now on
till they change their ways or are gone.

At least those are fair tactics, but there are parts of the Republican
party that are coming across as very poor *losers*. I particularly like
the tactic of disrupting town hall meetings. I guess Obama should learn
from Bush, and institute an invitation only policy. The gnashing of
teeth begins. If you listen very closely, you might just hear the sounds
of Republicans in the wilderness... noooo, noooo.

I think an announcement ought to be made at the beginning of those town
hall meetings that anyone who behaves in a "disruptive" manner will be
ejected immediately.

The meetings are set up for dialogue between rational adults, usually with
a presented and an audience, and the audience is supposed to ask questions
and get answers during and after the presentation.

Unfortunately, mostly Republicans are engaging in planned and coordinated
activities to disrupt the meetings. Well, screw 'em. Toss them out of the
meetings as forcefully as they misbehave, and if they resist, arrest them.

Civil protest and disobedience is fine in this country. When protestors
cannot behave in a civil fashion, it is time to toss them out on their
asses.

An open town hall meeting, with pro signs, and a stacked audience before the
doors are open to the public. That sounds like a fair dialogue place.

Well, the loons are coming out of the woodwork to save Pelosi's lying
ass again. She said folks were bringing Swasticka's to the meetings and
they were challenged to show any pictures and of course there were none
until now... I doubt it is the old well dressed ladies doing this, it is
probably the same idiots who did it to Bush for a decade. Talk about a
setup... Duck and cover...

--
Wafa free since 2009

Don White wrote:

Don has health insurance, and his health needs are being met.

You cannot say the same.

There aren't many Mexicans draining the cash out of their system.
Eliminate that and you have a lot more money to reduce health insurance
premiums for legal Americans.

What's with you clowns...everything is blamed on the Mexicans.
That Lt Colonel sure does indoctrinate his motley troops.

You have no idea how much the US pays for them. Health care is only the
beginning, dummy.

H the K wrote:
Don White wrote:
"D" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
Another John wrote:
On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:55:14 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Another John" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:59:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

The One wants you to turn in your neighbors for the crime of
doubting
his wisdom. If any of the express any possible negative
attitudes
toward Obamacare then you should immediately turn them in.
They are
actually serious about this. Will they send ACORN after
people who
fail to conform? Maybe we will be sent to re-education
camps. When
the govt starts telling us to denounce our neighbors, it is
time to
buy ammunition, or at least to start asking Dems who they
think they
work for.
Just to clarify before you-know-who tries to kill the
messenger, see:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts...ubborn-Things/

The part that really galls me is the paragraph:

"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance
reform out there,
spanning from control of personal finances to end of life
care. These
rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails
or through
casual conversation. Since we can't keep track of all of
them here at the
White House, we're asking for your help. If you get an email
or see
something on the web about health insurance reform that seems
fishy, send
it to ."

"....casual conversation...." Holy ****! George Orwell, where
are you now
that we need you?

Yawn.... didn't they call your actions 'treason' in wartime?

Don, the activities in question came from the government's web
site!

I'm beginning to have my doubts about whether you are pretending.

Maybe you should just get back on the tit.
--
John H

This is quite humorous.... you continually referring to "the
tit"....
Who else in here made a career of being firmly attached to Uncle
Sams "tit"...
even now in your twilight years.
Get Harry to tell you the difference.
--
John H

All decisions, even those made by liberals, are the result of
binary thinking.
Funny, Don's sucking off the government tit, he was a public
servant. Didn't even really serve his company with honor like you
did!
Yeah, but I bet he has a garage full of really cool gadgets and
tools....

Don has health insurance, and his health needs are being met.

You cannot say the same.
There aren't many Mexicans draining the cash out of their system.
Eliminate that and you have a lot more money to reduce health
insurance premiums for legal Americans.

What's with you clowns...everything is blamed on the Mexicans.
That Lt Colonel sure does indoctrinate his motley troops.

It's Krueger...the steaming, poisonous pile of **** that is destroying
the florida aquifer.

Typical WAFA response. If you can't debate the topic, attack it. Sad...

Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"D" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

I believe that...he's doing a hell of a job on my septic tank. I'll need a
double pumpout & cleaning after his remains are spread out over the drainage
field.

"spread out over the drainage field"? Are you trying to will an award
for the dumbest man on Earth?

NotNow wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"D" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

How about some numbers on the cost of illegal immigration? I will
give you a link. Banmiller is a very respected commentator on the
local TV. Liberal TV station also.

What the $%^%$!
Aren't you the guy who picks up these illegal day workers in those
make-shift lines behind the Home Depot?

Yeah, but the adult illegals Bilious used to hire now demand an
hourly rate equal to have the federal minimum wage, so our boy Bill
has to scout the playgrounds to hire the kids of illegals. They work
for less.

I still see you are a still a bag of **** and lies.

I often wonder if Harry has EVER told the truth about anything! Did you
know that there is only ONE boat registered in Maryland to Harry? Oh,
and my friend there checked for his wife, too. Zip. Lobster boat my ass!

I think he gave up on that lie a while ago.

In article ,
says...

"H the K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"D" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Why are you still dealing with this piece of ****.. Just can him and
have some fun...

--
Wafa free since 2009

Drivin my neighbors crazy Frogwatch[_2_] General 7 July 17th 09 12:57 AM
Let me introduce you to my neighbors! Tim General 8 December 25th 06 02:34 PM
Neighbors to the North Gilligan ASA 2 October 13th 06 05:08 PM
(OT) Merry Christmas from my neighbors.. JohnH Cruising 0 December 14th 04 07:22 PM
Slip neighbors in deep shit Joe ASA 17 June 16th 04 01:36 AM