Default Denounce your neighbors

The One wants you to turn in your neighbors for the crime of doubting
his wisdom. If any of the express any possible negative attitudes
toward Obamacare then you should immediately turn them in. They are
actually serious about this. Will they send ACORN after people who
fail to conform? Maybe we will be sent to re-education camps. When
the govt starts telling us to denounce our neighbors, it is time to
buy ammunition, or at least to start asking Dems who they think they
work for.

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 19:29:01 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

The One wants you to turn in your neighbors for the crime of doubting
his wisdom. If any of the express any possible negative attitudes
toward Obamacare then you should immediately turn them in. They are
actually serious about this. Will they send ACORN after people who
fail to conform? Maybe we will be sent to re-education camps. When
the govt starts telling us to denounce our neighbors, it is time to
buy ammunition, or at least to start asking Dems who they think they
work for.

You just know this is going to back fire on them - another one for the
books.

This bunch is pretty sad.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
The One wants you to turn in your neighbors for the crime of doubting
his wisdom. If any of the express any possible negative attitudes
toward Obamacare then you should immediately turn them in. They are
actually serious about this. Will they send ACORN after people who
fail to conform? Maybe we will be sent to re-education camps. When
the govt starts telling us to denounce our neighbors, it is time to
buy ammunition, or at least to start asking Dems who they think they
work for.

Just to clarify before you-know-who tries to kill the messenger, see:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts...ubborn-Things/

The part that really galls me is the paragraph:

"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there,
spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These
rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through
casual conversation. Since we can't keep track of all of them here at the
White House, we're asking for your help. If you get an email or see
something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it
to ."

"....casual conversation...." Holy ****! George Orwell, where are you now
that we need you?

On Aug 6, 12:13*am, "Lu Powell" wrote:

[...]

Comrade, we have a dossier on you..................

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

I propose we compile on-line dossiers on them and all their
supporters. All of their addresses, all their phone numbers, personal
info, etc, etc, etc, we'll see who wins.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

I have a dossier for all of them - mid term elections is 2020 and
quadrennial election in 2012, with a slew of tea parties from now on till
they change their ways or are gone.

Lu Powell wrote:

I have a dossier for all of them - mid term elections is 2020 and
quadrennial election in 2012, with a slew of tea parties from now on
till they change their ways or are gone.

Lu-ser Powell, teabagger extraordinaire. Suits you. Think you'll still
be around for those 2020 mid-terms?

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 21:32:18 -0700, Frogwatch wrote:

I propose we compile on-line dossiers on them and all their supporters.
All of their addresses, all their phone numbers, personal info, etc,
etc, etc, we'll see who wins.

Are you Rip Van Winkle? This government has been compiling dossiers for
years. It wasn't a problem when the targets were on the left, was it?

thunder wrote:
On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 21:32:18 -0700, Frogwatch wrote:

I propose we compile on-line dossiers on them and all their supporters.
All of their addresses, all their phone numbers, personal info, etc,
etc, etc, we'll see who wins.

Are you Rip Van Winkle? This government has been compiling dossiers for
years. It wasn't a problem when the targets were on the left, was it?

Froggy's been busy "inventin' stuffs" no one wants to buy.

On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 06:54:22 -0400, Lu Powell wrote:

I have a dossier for all of them - mid term elections is 2020 and
quadrennial election in 2012, with a slew of tea parties from now on
till they change their ways or are gone.

At least those are fair tactics, but there are parts of the Republican
party that are coming across as very poor *losers*. I particularly like
the tactic of disrupting town hall meetings. I guess Obama should learn
from Bush, and institute an invitation only policy. The gnashing of
teeth begins. If you listen very closely, you might just hear the sounds
of Republicans in the wilderness... noooo, noooo.

Drivin my neighbors crazy Frogwatch[_2_] General 7 July 17th 09 12:57 AM
Let me introduce you to my neighbors! Tim General 8 December 25th 06 02:34 PM
Neighbors to the North Gilligan ASA 2 October 13th 06 05:08 PM
(OT) Merry Christmas from my neighbors.. JohnH Cruising 0 December 14th 04 07:22 PM
Slip neighbors in deep shit Joe ASA 17 June 16th 04 01:36 AM