posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

Default Florida Boating [NOT}

Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
RG RG is offline

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

I've been there three times and look forward to doing it again. Everyone
should see it at least once. My dad took his 48 Hatt LRC there from Florida
and back. A nice way to spend 18 months.

RG

On Wed, 20 May 2009 15:36:15 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Are you on your boat, Wayne? If not, and it's a cruise, tell us more.
What line, how do you like it, etc.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking, even those made by liberals.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Awesome. Did you charter out of Anacortes?
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 20 May 2009 12:41:16 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

I've been there three times and look forward to doing it again. Everyone
should see it at least once. My dad took his 48 Hatt LRC there from Florida
and back. A nice way to spend 18 months.

RG

Sounds like bliss to me.

"RG" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

I've been there three times and look forward to doing it again. Everyone
should see it at least once. My dad took his 48 Hatt LRC there from
Florida and back. A nice way to spend 18 months.

RG

I have a friend that commercial fished salmon for 30 years up there. His
stories will scare you. He figures the entrance to hell is in that sea. Go
out on a nice day and 2 hours later, be fighting 125 mph winds. Etc.

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"RG" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

I've been there three times and look forward to doing it again. Everyone
should see it at least once. My dad took his 48 Hatt LRC there from
Florida and back. A nice way to spend 18 months.

RG

I have a friend that commercial fished salmon for 30 years up there. His
stories will scare you. He figures the entrance to hell is in that sea.
Go out on a nice day and 2 hours later, be fighting 125 mph winds. Etc.

Nobody ever said commercial fisherman were any too bright!

Wilbur Hubbard

Wayne.B wrote:
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Well, I am so stupid, at first I thought that was a map of the west
coast of Florida, and I am going, well it looks like he is boating to me.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"RG" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

I've been there three times and look forward to doing it again.
Everyone should see it at least once. My dad took his 48 Hatt LRC there
from Florida and back. A nice way to spend 18 months.

RG

I have a friend that commercial fished salmon for 30 years up there. His
stories will scare you. He figures the entrance to hell is in that sea.
Go out on a nice day and 2 hours later, be fighting 125 mph winds. Etc.

Nobody ever said commercial fisherman were any too bright!

Wilbur Hubbard

Actually Sal is very bright. Was sent off as a young wild man to fish with
the other Italian relatives and to calm down some.

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Well, I am so stupid, at first I thought that was a map of the west coast
of Florida, and I am going, well it looks like he is boating to me.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

You'd better stick to small shallow lakes...where you can't get lost.

Ping: Wayne B (or other SW Florida to Florida Keys veterans) NOYB General 2 February 5th 07 08:32 PM
Old boating hazard getting new attention in Florida [email protected] General 3 May 17th 06 01:00 PM
Life-saving barfight in Florida boating town basskisser General 1 February 10th 05 12:41 PM
Age limit for boating in Florida CFLav8r General 6 May 24th 04 07:44 PM
Powerboat Schools in South Florida? -- Has anyone used SW Florida Yachts? Richard Kaplan Cruising 2 February 17th 04 04:16 PM