BoatBanter.com

-   -   Florida Boating [NOT} (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/106124-florida-boating-%5Bnot%7D.html)

Wayne.B May 20th 09 08:36 PM

Florida Boating [NOT}

Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

RG May 20th 09 08:41 PM

Florida Boating [NOT}

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

I've been there three times and look forward to doing it again. Everyone
should see it at least once. My dad took his 48 Hatt LRC there from Florida
and back. A nice way to spend 18 months.

RG

John H[_2_] May 20th 09 08:52 PM

Florida Boating [NOT}

On Wed, 20 May 2009 15:36:15 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Are you on your boat, Wayne? If not, and it's a cruise, tell us more.
What line, how do you like it, etc.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking, even those made by liberals.

jps May 20th 09 08:58 PM

Florida Boating [NOT}

wrote:

Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Awesome. Did you charter out of Anacortes?

jps May 20th 09 08:59 PM

Florida Boating [NOT}

On Wed, 20 May 2009 12:41:16 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

I've been there three times and look forward to doing it again. Everyone
should see it at least once. My dad took his 48 Hatt LRC there from Florida
and back. A nice way to spend 18 months.

RG

Sounds like bliss to me.

Calif Bill[_2_] May 20th 09 10:30 PM

Florida Boating [NOT}

"RG" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

I've been there three times and look forward to doing it again. Everyone
should see it at least once. My dad took his 48 Hatt LRC there from
Florida and back. A nice way to spend 18 months.

RG

I have a friend that commercial fished salmon for 30 years up there. His
stories will scare you. He figures the entrance to hell is in that sea. Go
out on a nice day and 2 hours later, be fighting 125 mph winds. Etc.

Wilbur Hubbard May 20th 09 10:52 PM

Florida Boating [NOT}

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"RG" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

I've been there three times and look forward to doing it again. Everyone
should see it at least once. My dad took his 48 Hatt LRC there from
Florida and back. A nice way to spend 18 months.

RG

I have a friend that commercial fished salmon for 30 years up there. His
stories will scare you. He figures the entrance to hell is in that sea.
Go out on a nice day and 2 hours later, be fighting 125 mph winds. Etc.

Nobody ever said commercial fisherman were any too bright!

Wilbur Hubbard

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_5_] May 21st 09 12:51 AM

Florida Boating [NOT}

Wayne.B wrote:
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Well, I am so stupid, at first I thought that was a map of the west
coast of Florida, and I am going, well it looks like he is boating to me.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

Calif Bill[_2_] May 21st 09 01:07 AM

Florida Boating [NOT}

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"RG" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

I've been there three times and look forward to doing it again.
Everyone should see it at least once. My dad took his 48 Hatt LRC there
from Florida and back. A nice way to spend 18 months.

RG

I have a friend that commercial fished salmon for 30 years up there. His
stories will scare you. He figures the entrance to hell is in that sea.
Go out on a nice day and 2 hours later, be fighting 125 mph winds. Etc.

Nobody ever said commercial fisherman were any too bright!

Wilbur Hubbard

Actually Sal is very bright. Was sent off as a young wild man to fish with
the other Italian relatives and to calm down some.

Don White May 21st 09 04:03 AM

Florida Boating [NOT}

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Well, I am so stupid, at first I thought that was a map of the west coast
of Florida, and I am going, well it looks like he is boating to me.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

You'd better stick to small shallow lakes...where you can't get lost.