Default Wanted..one small utility trailer

On May 10, 12:04*pm, wrote:
On May 9, 10:20*pm, DK wrote:

jim78565 wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On May 8, 3:27 pm, wrote:
On May 8, 3:06 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

On Fri, 8 May 2009 15:44:32 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:
Now that the Ranger pickup has gone back off lease, I have an
occasional use
for a small utility trailer.
What did you replace it with?
A chick car!

Nobody's listening to you, asswipe.

Anybody interested in Consumer Reports ratings on Looneys' piece of
junk Jeep?
He'd be well advised to junk it and buy a RAV4.

I'll pass. Consumer reports is for folks who are too lazy to do their
own research. What does CR say about choosing a vehicle for towing or
hauling stuff?
I'll bet you wish you had bought the Ranger from the lease company.

Leasing companies offer great deals. *They don't want it back and they
don't want to pay for the transportation and preparation.

I've leased many vehicles and have had nice offers for most of them.- Hide quoted text -

Don probably doesn't have the best credit, like his son that he had to
give a car to.

I can imagine you've NEVER given your kids a car, huh Loogy? All your
latest post have been garbage insults. It further convinces me you
have NOTHING to contribute here at all.... except showing your
jealousy and hatred of other posters. And you call ME crass. What a
bitter old man.