Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Garry Beattie

Default Trailer sailers and small yachts

G'day from Ocean Spirit Trailer Sailer and Small Yacht Cruising Emagazine.

I would like to make a special offer to our USA and Canada sailors.

An introductory subscription offer to Ocean Spirit Trailer Sailer and Small
Yacht Cruising Emagazine. Normally this would cost $30 per year, but for the
month of September you can get 12 months subscription for just $5.

Ocean Spirit is a 40+ page, full colour, monthly magazine, distributed in
PDF format (Adobe Acrobat Reader) via email, or if you prefer, can be
downloaded from our web site at www.ocean-spirit.com.
It covers cruising stories, news, information, readers tips, boats for sale
and a heap more. At present the magazine covers sailing in and around
Australia and New Zealand, as that is where most of our contributors sail.
We do have a number of contributors sending in stories from the USA, Fiji,
UK, Europe and Middle East, but we would like to hear more from these
places, that is why we are offering this reduced introductory subscription.

If you do send in a story or help tip, and it is used, then you receive 2
months credit to your subscription. As many readers are finding out, if they
contribute just 1 article every second month, they get the magazine for
free.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer please complete the
following, cut and paste it into a new email and send it back to us at
. or simply reply to this email with the details filled
out.

_______________________________

SPECIAL OFFER: USA1

Just for my records only, could you please let me know the following:
Name:
Town:
Country:
Boat type:

For our web site access please nominate the following:
Username:
Password:
Preferred delivery: (Email or download from web site?)

_____________________________________

Once registered you can go to our internet site at
http://www.ocean-spirit.com
and you will be able to download the latest edition of the e-magazine, plus
past issues as well, in PDF format.
This requires Adobe Acrobat reader version 4 or above. You can download the
latest version of Adobe Acrobat reader version 5.1 from the above site as
well for FREE.

The magazine usually comes out on the 1st of each month and is made
available for download through the web site. If you have asked for it to be
emailed to you this will also happen. The magazine subscription is normally
$2:50 per issue. Because of the special offer to you, an invoice for a 12
month subscription for $5 will be emailed to you soon. You have 30 days to
pay the invoice. If you are not happy with the magazine within those 30 days
just cancel your subscription and owe nothing.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Garry Beattie
www.ocean-spirit.com