Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 6, 12:26*pm, wrote:
On Apr 5, 4:19*pm, wrote:

On Apr 5, 4:09*pm, wrote:

On Apr 5, 2:04*pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 4, 4:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

.. .

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

Apparently better than in Halifax, if *you're* intellect is an indicator.

Hi Looney...your sentence is up...so let's see if you smartened up any in
the last week or so.......

example.. *"you're intellect"
Hee *hee... people of intellect might say...'your intellect'. * *I rest my
case.

Is that anything like your boyfriend Harry's GM "unheavel"?
Or would you like me to serve up some of your more memorable stupid,
idiotic, and wrong posts?- Hide quoted text -

**** 'em loogie, you should really consider leaving them to their
cowardly little circle jerk.. Crying from under their desks, it is a
sign of a miserable life, leave them to wallow.... Man, someone should
put them out of their misery...

Ya, Uncle Loogy...go back to " Rainbow Country "...your Master has
spoken.- Hide quoted text -

Your gross slob lover Harry's calling, he needs you to clean under his
fat folds again.

wrote in message
On Apr 6, 10:13 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 6, 9:02 am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 5, 7:20 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 5, 5:10 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

**** 'em loogie, you should really consider leaving them to their
cowardly little circle jerk.. Crying from under their desks, it is a
sign of a miserable life, leave them to wallow.... Man, someone
should
put them out of their misery...

You man enough to do it?

I am, asshole! Now go along and call the FBI, or once again, face the
fact that your mouth runs before you think. Come on, call them. Or
have your boyfriend Harry do it for you! Here you little pussy, I did
the search for you:

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm

You simpleton.....this has certainly hit close to home for
you.........
(wonder why?)
I didn't say I was going to call anyone...I said I'd love to see the
profile
they might draw up on you or your pony-tailed girlfriend.

If you want to see a "profile" from them, call them. It's okay, we all
know you don't have the balls. Kind of like all of those "facts" you
claimed to have on me. Nothing but another lie. You forgot to answer:
what have I done that put my daughter in "danger"? Was it letting her
ride a bicycle?

Speaking about that... I wonder if anyone has safety inspected this
bicycle
you encourage her to ride.- Hide quoted text -

Oh my God no! I should rush right down and get someone from the bike
shop to come and inspect it each and every time she decides to ride
around the corner to her friends house. I'll keep them on retainer.
Now, try again, dumbo. Answer the question.

Has the couch your son lays on while he drinks your beer in your house
been safety inspected?

Hee hee..are you ever 'right'?
1/ I don't own a 'coach'

Psst, dummy, I said "couch" can't you read? Or is it that you are too
poor to own one?
couch /ka?t? or, for 6, 14, kut?/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kouch
or, for 6, 14, kooch] Show IPA
-noun 1. a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people,
typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an
armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often
fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.; sofa.

2/ therefore my son doesn't lay on a couch

Has to lay on the floor in his drunken stupork huh?
3/ I don't have any beer
4/ therefore my son doesn't drink 'my beer'
Four wrong assumptions in one sentence. That must be a record...even for
you.- Hide quoted text -

You stated right here in this forum that your son drank YOUR beer and
YOU had to go get (fetch) more, liar. Oh, and how about those "facts"
you claim to have? And you still have not answered the question. Now
go call the FBI on me.......

What the 'ell is a "drunken stupork"?
Is that what happens when you swill too much 'shine' from the jug while
playin' your banjo on the porch?

wrote in message

[...]

playin' your banjo on the porch?- Hide quoted text -

There you go again. I accidently typed and extra letter, but you are
too damned stupid to figure the word out? At least I know how to
spell. Maybe its the same thing as a "thay"?

wrote in message

[...]

"typed and extra letter"??
Sigh!

wrote in message

[...]

Sigh!- Hide quoted text -

Yes, dumb ass. The word is STUPOR, as in DRUNKEN STUPOR. I accidently
hit the "k" key. Sometimes "thay" do that!

Here, because you're and idiot:

stu⋅por   /ˈstupər, ˈstyu-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [stoo-per,
styoo-] Show IPA
–noun 1. suspension or great diminution of sensibility, as in disease
or as caused by narcotics, intoxicants, etc.: He lay there in a
drunken stupor.
2. mental torpor; apathy; stupefaction.

Get it now, dummy? First you don't know what a damned couch is, now
you don't know what a stupor is?
Alas, you still haven't answered my question. How am I endangering my
daughter? I'd suggest that letting your drunken son lay around YOUR
house drinking YOUR beer is pretty wreckless behavior. You do know
about diseases associated with alcohol consumption, don't you? Now,
run along, you've still not called the FBI.

wrote in message
snip:

Here, because *you're and idiot*:

stu?por /'stup?r, 'styu-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [stoo-per,
styoo-] Show IPA
-noun 1. suspension or great diminution of sensibility, as in disease
or as caused by narcotics, intoxicants, etc.: He lay there in a
drunken stupor.
2. mental torpor; apathy; stupefaction.

Get it now, dummy? First you don't know what a damned couch is, now
you don't know what a stupor is?
Alas, you still haven't answered my question. How am I endangering my
daughter? I'd suggest that letting your drunken son lay around YOUR
house drinking YOUR beer is pretty wreckless behavior. You do know
about diseases associated with alcohol consumption, don't you? Now,
run along, you've still not called the FBI.

Hee hee...I don't know why I waste my time.
example: "you're and idiot"

You have to quit smokin' the crop....not much profit and the effects are
showing.

On Apr 6, 7:13*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

snip:

[...]

What crop are you talking about? Have you called the FBI about that
yet?
You need to quit drinking the swill you fetch for your son "thay".

When your son's liver goes to hell from laying on your couch (I
realize you don't know what a couch is) and drinking the beer you've
fetched for him, I sure hope you get all of the blame for it like
you're trying to blame me for an accident my kid had. You are getting
more and more like Harry every day. Nothing but lies, then when caught
in those lies, you start the name calling and childish insults. Now
make sure you spell check this so you'll have a reply. And while
you're at it, please post those alleged "facts" that you have.

wrote in message

What crop are you talking about? Have you called the FBI about that
yet?
You need to quit drinking the swill you fetch for your son "thay".

When your son's liver goes to hell from laying on your couch (I
realize you don't know what a couch is) and drinking the beer you've
fetched for him, I sure hope you get all of the blame for it like
you're trying to blame me for an accident my kid had. You are getting
more and more like Harry every day. Nothing but lies, then when caught
in those lies, you start the name calling and childish insults. Now
make sure you spell check this so you'll have a reply. And while
you're at it, please post those alleged "facts" that you have.

Here looneyTunes...go talk to your buddies.
http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/
They're waiting for you ...scroll down on the right side.

Wow, just EXACTLY like Harry when caught in your lies and bull****!