Don White Don White is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

wrote in message
snip:

Here, because *you're and idiot*:

stu?por /'stup?r, 'styu-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [stoo-per,
styoo-] Show IPA
-noun 1. suspension or great diminution of sensibility, as in disease
or as caused by narcotics, intoxicants, etc.: He lay there in a
drunken stupor.
2. mental torpor; apathy; stupefaction.

Get it now, dummy? First you don't know what a damned couch is, now
you don't know what a stupor is?
Alas, you still haven't answered my question. How am I endangering my
daughter? I'd suggest that letting your drunken son lay around YOUR
house drinking YOUR beer is pretty wreckless behavior. You do know
about diseases associated with alcohol consumption, don't you? Now,
run along, you've still not called the FBI.

Hee hee...I don't know why I waste my time.
example: "you're and idiot"

You have to quit smokin' the crop....not much profit and the effects are
showing.