Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

"John H" wrote in message

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

On Apr 4, 4:46*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

Apparently better than in Halifax, if you're intellect is an indicator.
HK HK is offline

"John H" wrote in message

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

Apparently better than in Halifax, if *you're* intellect is an indicator.

Hi Looney...your sentence is up...so let's see if you smartened up any in
the last week or so.......

example.. "you're intellect"
Hee hee... people of intellect might say...'your intellect'. I rest my
case.

The deal with a functional illiterate like Loogy is that he really
doesn't know the difference. He probably spell checks every incoming
post to see if there is a word in one someone mistakenly misspelled
mistyped, but as for his own posts, well, all he does with them is prove
he is as dumb as an empty can of cat food. He and his retarded friend
from Connecticut, JustHate, are competing for the bottom.

Interesting that both of them expose their children to unnecessary
danger, eh?

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

"HK" wrote in message
m...
"John H" wrote in message

[...]

I'd love to see an FBI profile done on them.
I bet they wouldn't have an opportunity to endanger the children if the
local authorities got a look.

Senior Member

On Apr 5, 3:17*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

local authorities got a look.- Hide quoted text -

Gawd.. I have been gone for months and you are still trolling me. Who
is next, Skippy? You are seriously a cowardly little man, you should
get a life dude.. If you want to call the FBI on me, go ahead.. They
will laugh at you, just like everyone else does here You seem to
always be threatening to rat on someone for something, Lucky you don't
live around here, rats die here... Now get a life and give your
drunken son some beer, and put him in an unsafe car on his trip to
work behind the clowns mouth. Do you have life insurance on him, maybe
it's you that needs investigation....

On Apr 5, 3:17*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Good God you're an idiot! Go ahead, dumb ass. Call them. I DARE you
to. Just what "dangers" have I exposed my kid to? No wonder your son
does nothing but sit in YOUR house and drink YOUR beer. Did you keep
him in a hermetically sealed room all the time to keep him out of
"danger"? My daughter is a straight A student, and is taking all
honors courses in her first year of highschool. Can you say that about
you beer swilling son? It's also no wonder that Harry's kids won't
have anything to do with him. Now isn't it time you go fetch your son
some beer?

On Apr 5, 2:04*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 4, 4:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

.. .

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

Apparently better than in Halifax, if *you're* intellect is an indicator.

Hi Looney...your sentence is up...so let's see if you smartened up any in
the last week or so.......

example.. *"you're intellect"
Hee *hee... people of intellect might say...'your intellect'. * *I rest my
case.

Is that anything like your boyfriend Harry's GM "unheavel"?
Or would you like me to serve up some of your more memorable stupid,
idiotic, and wrong posts?