HK HK is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

anyone else hopelessly retarded:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Click on the video, too.

It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

On Apr 1, 11:45*am, HK wrote:
anyone else hopelessly retarded:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Click on the video, too.

It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you. I'm not a huge,
fat stinking piece of **** like you. Also, it's cute how you pretend
to have me kill filed but can't resist me. And all because I refuse to
believe your unbelievable lies. But, anyway, what a bigoted piece of
crap you are! You think everyone that enjoys motorsports is some
hillbilly redneck. You should know better, what with your alleged
mechanical engineering degree and all.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:46 pm, wrote:
On Apr 1, 11:45 am, HK wrote:

anyone else hopelessly retarded:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html
Click on the video, too.
It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!
--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you. I'm not a huge,
fat stinking piece of **** like you. Also, it's cute how you pretend
to have me kill filed but can't resist me. And all because I refuse to
believe your unbelievable lies. But, anyway, what a bigoted piece of
crap you are! You think everyone that enjoys motorsports is some
hillbilly redneck. You should know better, what with your alleged
mechanical engineering degree and all.

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you.

Guhillllllk...Pass the Squeezy Bacin'...

Don't forget to toss Pavlovian Loogy a doggie biscuit...to start him
salivating.

NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time
Senior Member

On Apr 1, 1:46*pm, wrote:
On Apr 1, 11:45*am, HK wrote:

anyone else hopelessly retarded:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Click on the video, too.

It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you. I'm not a huge,
fat stinking piece of **** like you. Also, it's cute how you pretend
to have me kill filed but can't resist me. And all because I refuse to
believe your unbelievable lies. But, anyway, what a bigoted piece of
crap you are! You think everyone that enjoys motorsports is some
hillbilly redneck. You should know better, what with your alleged
mechanical engineering degree and all.

Geeze, looks like they need us here to make themselves feel
successful.. Time to start posting again I guess...

On Apr 2, 7:12*am, wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:46*pm, wrote:

On Apr 1, 11:45*am, HK wrote:

anyone else hopelessly retarded:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Click on the video, too.

It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you. I'm not a huge,
fat stinking piece of **** like you. Also, it's cute how you pretend
to have me kill filed but can't resist me. And all because I refuse to
believe your unbelievable lies. But, anyway, what a bigoted piece of
crap you are! You think everyone that enjoys motorsports is some
hillbilly redneck. You should know better, what with your alleged
mechanical engineering degree and all.

Geeze, looks like they need us here to make themselves feel
successful.. Time to start posting again I guess...- Hide quoted text -

It's funny, holier than thou Harry is the most bigoted person here!
And the most narrow minded! Look at his posts about racing, and the
south. Too bad the dumb ass doesn't realize that he's IN the south!

On Apr 2, 7:12*am, wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:46*pm, wrote:

On Apr 1, 11:45*am, HK wrote:

[...]

I wonder if Harry thinks southerners are all unhealthy, why in the
world is he such nasty fat slob? The guy's a pig!
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:46 pm, wrote:
On Apr 1, 11:45 am, HK wrote:

[...]

Indeed, justhate, everyone has missed you telling us how you recklessly
endanger the lives of your children, build pond boats, confuse history,
live a lifestyle that lands you in the hospital, and explain politics
from the point-of-view of a whack job.

Not to mention the brain-dead badinage you engage in with your scumbag
buddies like Herring, Loogy, FloridaJim, et al.

Do you all have your "I'm with Stupid" tee shirts yet?

Go for it.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

HK wrote:

Indeed, justhate, everyone has missed you telling us how you recklessly
endanger the lives of your children, build pond boats, confuse history,
live a lifestyle that lands you in the hospital, and explain politics
from the point-of-view of a whack job.

Not to mention the brain-dead badinage you engage in with your scumbag
buddies like Herring, Loogy, FloridaJim, et al.

Do you all have your "I'm with Stupid" tee shirts yet?

Go for it.

What a bitter old man you are.

Johnson.

On Apr 2, 10:29*am, Johnson wrote:
HK wrote:
Indeed, justhate, everyone has missed you telling us how you recklessly
endanger the lives of your children, build pond boats, confuse history,
live a lifestyle that lands you in the hospital, and explain politics
from the point-of-view of a whack job.

Not to mention the brain-dead badinage you engage in with your scumbag
buddies like Herring, Loogy, FloridaJim, et al.

Do you all have your "I'm with Stupid" tee shirts yet?

Go for it.

What a bitter old man you are.

Johnson.

Harry's only that way to the people that refuse to believe any of his
many, many lies, like his father's fireboat welcome in NYC, his
rounding the horn twice, etc. Many of those have been completely blown
out of the water, but because of his narcissism and other mental
conditions he can't come to terms with it. It's kind of like he claims
to have a degree in mechanical engineering, and to have attended Yale.
But then he posts here with words like "unheaval"! In short, he's
nothing but a nasty fat blowhard liar.

On Apr 3, 1:19*am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...
.

NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

I bet Alanta has a higher rate of school graduation than that center of
culture, Washington,, D.C.

Hell yes! Actually, Atlanta IS very high in college grads to
population ratio. But, you have to realize, Harry is very narrow
minded. He simply hates anything and everything that isn't part of his
special little world. And he also don't like those of us who don't
fall hook, line and sinker for his far fetched lies. By the way, Bill,
doing any fishing out there?