[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 2, 7:12*am, wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:46*pm, wrote:

On Apr 1, 11:45*am, HK wrote:

anyone else hopelessly retarded:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Click on the video, too.

It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you. I'm not a huge,
fat stinking piece of **** like you. Also, it's cute how you pretend
to have me kill filed but can't resist me. And all because I refuse to
believe your unbelievable lies. But, anyway, what a bigoted piece of
crap you are! You think everyone that enjoys motorsports is some
hillbilly redneck. You should know better, what with your alleged
mechanical engineering degree and all.

Geeze, looks like they need us here to make themselves feel
successful.. Time to start posting again I guess...- Hide quoted text -

It's funny, holier than thou Harry is the most bigoted person here!
And the most narrow minded! Look at his posts about racing, and the
south. Too bad the dumb ass doesn't realize that he's IN the south!