HK HK is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:46 pm, wrote:
On Apr 1, 11:45 am, HK wrote:

anyone else hopelessly retarded:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html
Click on the video, too.
It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!
--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you. I'm not a huge,
fat stinking piece of **** like you. Also, it's cute how you pretend
to have me kill filed but can't resist me. And all because I refuse to
believe your unbelievable lies. But, anyway, what a bigoted piece of
crap you are! You think everyone that enjoys motorsports is some
hillbilly redneck. You should know better, what with your alleged
mechanical engineering degree and all.

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you.

Guhillllllk...Pass the Squeezy Bacin'...

Don't forget to toss Pavlovian Loogy a doggie biscuit...to start him
salivating.

NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time