[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 6, 7:13*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

snip:

Here, because *you're and idiot*:

stu?por * /'stup?r, 'styu-/ *Show Spelled Pronunciation [stoo-per,
styoo-] *Show IPA
-noun 1. suspension or great diminution of sensibility, as in disease
or as caused by narcotics, intoxicants, etc.: He lay there in a
drunken stupor.
2. mental torpor; apathy; stupefaction.

Get it now, dummy? First you don't know what a damned couch is, now
you don't know what a stupor is?
Alas, you still haven't answered my question. How am I endangering my
daughter? I'd suggest that letting your drunken son lay around YOUR
house drinking YOUR beer is pretty wreckless behavior. You do know
about diseases associated with alcohol consumption, don't you? Now,
run along, you've still not called the FBI.

Hee hee...I don't know why I waste my time.
example: * * "you're and idiot"

You have to quit smokin' the crop....not much profit and the effects are
showing.

What crop are you talking about? Have you called the FBI about that
yet?
You need to quit drinking the swill you fetch for your son "thay".

When your son's liver goes to hell from laying on your couch (I
realize you don't know what a couch is) and drinking the beer you've
fetched for him, I sure hope you get all of the blame for it like
you're trying to blame me for an accident my kid had. You are getting
more and more like Harry every day. Nothing but lies, then when caught
in those lies, you start the name calling and childish insults. Now
make sure you spell check this so you'll have a reply. And while
you're at it, please post those alleged "facts" that you have.