D K[_3_] D K[_3_] is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

wrote:
On Apr 7, 10:30 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

What crop are you talking about? Have you called the FBI about that
yet?
You need to quit drinking the swill you fetch for your son "thay".

When your son's liver goes to hell from laying on your couch (I
realize you don't know what a couch is) and drinking the beer you've
fetched for him, I sure hope you get all of the blame for it like
you're trying to blame me for an accident my kid had. You are getting
more and more like Harry every day. Nothing but lies, then when caught
in those lies, you start the name calling and childish insults. Now
make sure you spell check this so you'll have a reply. And while
you're at it, please post those alleged "facts" that you have.

Here looneyTunes...go talk to your buddies.
http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/
They're waiting for you ...scroll down on the right side.

Wow, just EXACTLY like Harry when caught in your lies and bull****!

Yep. Old news.