Default new study

Subject: Fw: Goodbye America

Professor Joseph Olson of Hemline University School of Law, St. Paul
, Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning the 2008
Presidential election:

* Number of States won by: Democrats: 19 Republicans: 29
* Square miles of land won by: Democrats: 580,000 Republicans:
2,427,000
* Population of counties won by: Democrats: 127 million
Republicans: 143 million
* Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Democrats:
13.2 Republicans: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory
Republicans won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of
the country. Democrat territory mostly encompassed those citizens living
in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government
welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the
"complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of
democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already
having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal
invaders called illegals and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the
USA in fewer than five years. If you are in favor of this, then by
all means, delete this message.

If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how
much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find
out more. =

Job Hunting? Start with the companies that posted job openings this week.

"Mr. Jim" wrote in message

?
[...]

My my...all those 'people of colour' with the vote.
Gives you nightmares..eh?

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Mr. Jim" wrote in message

?
[...]

It's a bull**** study, regurgitated frequently by flat-line EEG
right-wingers. They've been...Palinized.

On Mar 24, 6:56*am, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Mr. Jim" wrote in message

?
[...]

right-wingers. They've been...Palinized.- Hide quoted text -

Well Good Morning, Krausie. A little too much coffee this morning?

On Mar 24, 7:52*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Mr. Jim" wrote in message

?
[...]

Gives you nightmares..eh?- Hide quoted text -

I suppose you'll lie again and purport to have "facts" that he has
nightmares, huh? You aren't coming off any more credible than Harry
lately, and that's bad.

"Mr. Jim" wrote in message

?
[...]

************************************************** **************

Quit stalking me...or I'll add that to your "facts" list.

"Mr. Jim" wrote in message

?
[...]

Quit stalking me...or I'll add that to your "facts" list.- Hide quoted text -

Pssst, dummy......I never said *I* had ANY kind of list. YOU did,
however, state right here that you DO have "facts" about me. Let's see
them. Again, you're getting almost as non-credible as Harry. Is that
your goal, to be known as as much of a liar as Harry? Show me the
facts if you have any. If you don't, then admit it.

"Mr. Jim" wrote in message

?
[...]

Watch...the next thing will be the " Wanna Wager " ...as Loogys
gambling addiction once again rears its ugly head. I guess that's how
he off-sets his ****ty Army Pension.....
Jim Jim is offline

"Mr. Jim" wrote in message

?
[...]

I do believe Donny just uttered a racist remark. Let's see if his bigot
buddy reprimands him for it.

study all hardware nani Electronics 0 July 20th 08 01:22 AM
A Most Enlightening Study... John H.[_3_] General 2 February 15th 08 12:22 PM
On the Way to Bible Study Lloyd Bonafide ASA 0 March 11th 06 10:14 PM
Nav study guides Capt. Neal® ASA 15 December 7th 04 02:10 AM
Study Plans for 29er LLNewman Boat Building 11 July 7th 04 09:13 PM