Default A Most Enlightening Study...

was sent to me by a brother recently. It is about 12 pages long, and
requires a little more concentration than the latest Sports Illustrated,
but it is understandable.

http://tinyurl.com/227zg4

or:

http://www.jpands.org/vol12no3/robinson600.pdf

Now, it wouldn't be fair not to provide the 'other side', which is not
usually done, but here it is:

http://www.realclimate.org/wiki/index.php?title=OISM

Some good reading for a cold day.
--
John H

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:29:38 -0800, "Mike" wrote:

Sorry, the SI that came today requires my FULL concentration. I'll get to
your article later. ;-)

--Mike

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
was sent to me by a brother recently. It is about 12 pages long, and
requires a little more concentration than the latest Sports Illustrated,
but it is understandable.

http://tinyurl.com/227zg4

or:

http://www.jpands.org/vol12no3/robinson600.pdf

Now, it wouldn't be fair not to provide the 'other side', which is not
usually done, but here it is:

http://www.realclimate.org/wiki/index.php?title=OISM

Some good reading for a cold day.
--
John H

Some things are much more important than others. Just don't stay in the
bathroom all day with it like that other guy!
--
John H

On the Way to Bible Study Lloyd Bonafide ASA 0 March 11th 06 10:14 PM
Group Profile Study Capt. Rob ASA 2 November 9th 05 05:20 PM
Nav study guides Capt. Neal® ASA 15 December 7th 04 02:10 AM
Study Plans for 29er LLNewman Boat Building 11 July 7th 04 09:13 PM