Tim Tim is offline

Default Inauguration - Here's the deal...

On Jan 18, 2:04*pm, hk wrote:

I'd like to see the Metro extended to Annapolis, and also to the old
race track in PeeGee County, but there's no money for that.

There probably will be on Jan. 21st!

hk hk is offline

Tim wrote:
On Jan 18, 2:04 pm, hk wrote:

I'd like to see the Metro extended to Annapolis, and also to the old
race track in PeeGee County, but there's no money for that.

There probably will be on Jan. 21st!

Oh...are you paying your taxes early?
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 18, 9:08*pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 18, 2:04 pm, hk wrote:

I'd like to see the Metro extended to Annapolis, and also to the old
race track in PeeGee County, but there's no money for that.

There probably will be on Jan. 21st!

Oh...are you paying your taxes early?

Oh lands, no!

but from the promises HO has made, i won't have to!

On Jan 18, 5:29*pm, John H wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 08:36:20 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Jan 17, 6:14*pm, John H wrote:
Just reported on local TV. According to current estimates of the number of
people who may end up on the mall, and the number of porta-potties on the
mall, there will be one porta-potty for every 6,000 people.

I don't think they'll be selling beer on the mall.

Bring an empty plastic bottle. Carry it in your hand, 'cause backpacks and
large purses won't be allowed.

John, for someone who is quick to chastise someone for replying to a
certain poster, I'd think you'd restrain from political posts.

You find the number of porta potties political?

Wow.

Actually, I don't think there was anything political in my post.

There was. It was underlying kind of like Harry does, but it's there,
and you know it!

I don't recall chastizing you for anything. I simply asked that you not
quote the **** Salty or slammer write. Just a request. You can honor it or
not, up to you.

Okay.

I think you show a lack of maturity when you start talking macho man
bull**** to either one of them. But, that's just an opinion. If it improves
your self-esteem to do so, help yourself.
--

My self esteem has nothing to do with the fact that I hate and abhor
liars, and people who don't have the mental ability to converse

On Jan 17, 6:14*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

No, there was nothing political about my post. I simply repeated what a
local news announcer had said. I thought it was humorous.

I agree with your opinion of liars and name-calling. But, when you turn
around and call them names and hurl insults, aren't you doing the same
thing?
--
* I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That? *

John H

Yo Harry! Deal or No Deal? JohnH[_3_] General 28 November 30th 08 04:44 AM
best deal marion Cruising 0 November 16th 06 09:19 PM
OK, now I see what the deal is! !Jones General 10 September 4th 06 02:48 PM
WETBIKES Deal deal! MUST SELL General 9 July 20th 03 10:37 PM