MUST SELL

Default WETBIKES Deal deal!

2 Seadoos
Priced to sell.

ALL INFO HERE!
http://66.93.20.20/

DJFRANKIEB

The 02 XP goes 75? KPH? lol
MUST SELL

What???

----------------------------------
"DJFRANKIEB" wrote in message
The 02 XP goes 75? KPH? lol

DJFRANKIEB

I'm just saying...75MPH is the fastest I have ever heard of an XP going. I
thought they only went 60-61 stock?
MUST SELL

On a calm lake I get 75mph on the 951cc.. Choppy water is a different
story.

----------------------------------
"DJFRANKIEB" wrote in message
I'm just saying...75MPH is the fastest I have ever heard of an XP going.

thought they only went 60-61 stock?

MUST SELL

Not a beer girl here.. I can hold my flask and sip from it while wide open
SMILE

hiccup
Leda

----------------------------------
"Grumman-581" wrote in message
. ..
"MUST SELL" wrote ...
On a calm lake I get 75mph on the 951cc.. Choppy water is a different
story.

Yeah, but can you drink a beer while going that speed or even at any speed
once you get on plane? Hey, you've got to set your priorities...

Grumman-581

"MUST SELL" wrote ...
Not a beer girl here.. I can hold my flask and sip from it while wide open
SMILE

'flask' as in one of those closed leather type soft sided flasks? That's
cheating... Even metal flasks would be cheating since the opening is fairly
small and it's more difficult for it to splash up your nose... Having a
beverage in the flask that doesn't react violently to being shaken is also
cheating... grin

MUST SELL

Being smart and cheating seem to be two different things here. Do you enjoy
beer shot up your nose at a Ka'billion MPH? I don't! That and my flask is
much easier to hide from the park rangers.

I only have the metal one.. I did not opt for the leather fancy cover.

SMILE
Leda

----------------------------------
"Grumman-581" wrote in message
. ..
"MUST SELL" wrote ...
Not a beer girl here.. I can hold my flask and sip from it while wide

open
SMILE

'flask' as in one of those closed leather type soft sided flasks? That's
cheating... Even metal flasks would be cheating since the opening is

fairly
small and it's more difficult for it to splash up your nose... Having a
beverage in the flask that doesn't react violently to being shaken is also
cheating... grin

Grumman-581

"MUST SELL" wrote ...
That and my flask is much easier to hide from the park rangers.

I think the issue here is that you are not imbibing in a beverage that is
volatile if shaken...

LEDAMAY

LOL yeah, You have a point! A Pint of Margarita in a Flask does not have
the explosive nature of beer. How ever, those drinking beer can simply dive
in and rinse!

Leda