MUST SELL

Default WETBIKES Deal deal!

Being smart and cheating seem to be two different things here. Do you enjoy
beer shot up your nose at a Ka'billion MPH? I don't! That and my flask is
much easier to hide from the park rangers.

I only have the metal one.. I did not opt for the leather fancy cover.

SMILE
Leda

----------------------------------
"Grumman-581" wrote in message
. ..
"MUST SELL" wrote ...
Not a beer girl here.. I can hold my flask and sip from it while wide

open
SMILE

'flask' as in one of those closed leather type soft sided flasks? That's
cheating... Even metal flasks would be cheating since the opening is

fairly
small and it's more difficult for it to splash up your nose... Having a
beverage in the flask that doesn't react violently to being shaken is also
cheating... grin