Default Yo Harry! Deal or No Deal?

All it takes is a little self-discipline!

Have you got it?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

"JohnH" wrote in message
All it takes is a little self-discipline!

Have you got it?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

Johnny...you really do need to get a life.
Why don't you lead by example, after all you claim to have been a senior
officer in the US Army.

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
All it takes is a little self-discipline!

Have you got it?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

Johnny...you really do need to get a life.
Why don't you lead by example, after all you claim to have been a senior
officer in the US Army.

I suggested to Herring that he take responsibility for his own behavior
here. How he behaves here is entirely up to him. I suggested this four
times, at least, so I have no idea why he persists in this.

On Nov 27, 9:59*pm, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
All it takes is a little self-discipline!

Have you got it?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

Johnny...you really do need to get a life.
Why don't you lead by example, after all you claim to have been a senior
officer in the US Army.

I suggested to Herring that he take responsibility for his own behavior
here. How he behaves here is entirely up to him. I suggested this four
times, at least, so I have no idea why he persists in this.

Seeing you feel that you need to start a cross-posted thread to invite
ill political discussions in this boating forum, I really doubt if you
will take "responsibility for your own behavior here"

After all, JohnH probably "forced" you to take such action which
incidentally happens to be beyond your control.

Sod.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 23:15:37 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
All it takes is a little self-discipline!

Have you got it?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

Johnny...you really do need to get a life.
Why don't you lead by example, after all you claim to have been a senior
officer in the US Army.

Donnie, why should the idea of two people agreeing to stop personally
insulting anyone be so disagreeable to you?

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 22:59:52 -0500, Boater wrote:

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
All it takes is a little self-discipline!

Have you got it?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

Johnny...you really do need to get a life.
Why don't you lead by example, after all you claim to have been a senior
officer in the US Army.

I suggested to Herring that he take responsibility for his own behavior
here. How he behaves here is entirely up to him. I suggested this four
times, at least, so I have no idea why he persists in this.

There you go, waffling again. I persist because I think it would be a good
deal!

Deal or no deal, Harry?

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
All it takes is a little self-discipline!

Have you got it?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

Johnny...you really do need to get a life.
Why don't you lead by example, after all you claim to have been a senior
officer in the US Army.

I suggested to Herring that he take responsibility for his own behavior
here. How he behaves here is entirely up to him. I suggested this four
times, at least, so I have no idea why he persists in this.

There you go, waffling again. I persist because I think it would be a good
deal!

Deal or no deal, Harry?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

John: I have answered you at least five times. My answers have been
consistent. Note also that I haven't insulted you or responded to your
insults for more than 24 hours.

I have no interest in making a "deal" with you on this or anything else
for reasons I won't get into at this point, so you can stop asking.

As I suggested, *you* and you alone are responsible for your behavior here.

Have a nice day.

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Harry, I'm not referring just to the insults you make to me, or vice-versa.
I'm referring to those you make to anyone, and the same for me.

You and f would make a deal to stop making insulting posts to *anyone*,
regardless of the provocation.

Why would you be against such a deal?

Sounds like a good deal to me!

On Nov 27, 10:15*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

All it takes is a little self-discipline!

Have you got it?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

Johnny...you really do need to get a life.
Why don't you lead by example, after all you claim to have been a senior
officer in the US Army.

And you need to get your nose out of your lover/clone/master Harry's
ass.

JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 22:59:52 -0500, Boater wrote:

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
m...
[...]

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*- Hide quoted text -

John, if Harry didn't have his low life vulgar nasty insults, he
wouldn't have anything to say.

So here's the deal... Short Wave Sportfishing General 10 August 7th 07 07:54 PM
Such a deal! Wilbur Hubbard ASA 2 March 20th 07 12:25 AM
FS: Cal 28 Deal in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 April 28th 04 09:24 PM
WETBIKES Deal deal! MUST SELL General 9 July 20th 03 10:37 PM