Default Speaking of music...

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:34:58 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 17, 2:31*pm, John H wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:22:49 -0500, John H wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:52:10 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34*pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...

Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.

Plus, I've got a feeling that allowing some open gays into the Army,
Marines, etc, is going to result in a lot of openly gay guys getting the
**** stomped out of them. Not judging right or wrong, but I'll bet it
happens.- Hide quoted text -

I have a feeling it will be the opposite. I think they would put open
pressure through activism on straight recruits making them very
uncomfortable. Look at the armies around the world who allow open gay
activity. I think it kills the team by separating them and through
privilege of "special" protection. I won't say all, but as in civilian
situations, activists will take advantage of the situation to disrupt
and attempt to indoctrinate..

You really think that someone could give you a sales pitch and make
you gay?
hk hk is offline

wrote:

wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34 pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)
Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...
Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.

Plus, I've got a feeling that allowing some open gays into the Army,
Marines, etc, is going to result in a lot of openly gay guys getting the
**** stomped out of them. Not judging right or wrong, but I'll bet it
happens.

Despite what you see on television, many gays are not even slightly
wimpy. Lots of them are bodybuilders, bikers, and martial arts
enthusiasts among other things.

If a gay guy joins the armed forces, he's likely not one of the lispy,
swishy ones. He might be the one who does the most stomping.

That's probably the worst fear of the righties...

hk wrote:
wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 17, 1:34 pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related
(One of my favorites.)
Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08
This really sucks...
Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.
Plus, I've got a feeling that allowing some open gays into the Army,
Marines, etc, is going to result in a lot of openly gay guys getting
the
**** stomped out of them. Not judging right or wrong, but I'll bet it
happens.
All depends. If the gays interpret this as a free ticket to actively
live
and promote their lifestyle, yep, they are going to pay the
consequences.
If they continue to keep their persuasion private and among
themselves, no
problem.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

If they would be satisfied to serve and keep their persuasion private,
there would be no problem. They already have the protections in place
to do that. This is something the activists want so they can actively
live and promote their lifestyle... Even if all don't, it only takes
a few zealous activists to disrupt any organization. I know the haters
will say I am prejudice, sure, I have issues with homosexuals, but as
a conservative (well liberatarian) Christian I have decided to not be
their judge. I have a couple of great gay couples right here in my
neighborhood, both couples raising children. I have no problem with
that, I do however appreciate that neither couple is trying outwardly
to sway their children in any particular direction.

You say you are a christian, but your hehavior says no.

It has nothing to do with being a Christian or about behavior. It has to
do with maintaining order and discipline. A cohesive fighting unit can't
have two sub groups.

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:19:49 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

wrote in message

Ok. That's enough about gays. Let's get back to the original, off-topic
subject that we were discussing.

I just finished moving the Hammond "Porta-B" and it's Leslie speaker up from
the horse garage to my "apartment".

Whoever decided this thing is portable took a lot of liberties, especially
when you are doing it yourself. The upper section still weighs 249 lbs and
the Leslie isn't exactly a lightweight either. I got my energy up, grabbed
a dolly and got it done. Out of the garage, up that ice packed driveway,
into the house (with Mrs.E. freaking out), up two flights of stairs and ....
whew.... done.

Now I need to get some beer to nurse my aching back. I also am thinking
that thank God my B3 rental business really hasn't taken off. The Porta-B
is 249 lbs. The B3 is 500.

Sounds good though.

I'll being the MRI scans of my back and spine over sometime and we'll
compare.

Damned spine looks like a pretzel. :)

I've got 20 years of lumbar MRI's. Since December of 2004 the look
really cool.
hk hk is offline

BAR wrote:

ahhh...more military mystique bull****.

wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

Heh - me too.

The latest is really interesting. I've been feeling this weird
pressure right were L1 and T12 meet some times up to T-10.

Turns out the rheumotoid arthritis is affecting the spine - oh goodie,
just what I needed.

--

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing."

Voltaire

wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

I don't have a problem with it either - one of the toughest guys I've
ever met in my life - Army LRRP sergeant - wasn't openly gay, but we
all knew he was and he didn't deny it.

Didn't matter - the couple of ops we went on, his guys would watch our
six and we would make sure his guys were covered.

It's all one world in combat.

Having said that, there will always be problems when you have
different social groupings working together - it's inevitable. The
military will have to watch out for that and to tell the truth, I'm
not sure how to do it.

--

If we aren't supposed to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Senior Member

wrote:
On Jan 17, 1:34 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

have two sub groups.- Hide quoted text -

Exactly...
Senior Member

On Jan 17, 6:59*pm, hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 17, 2:38 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

m...

wrote:
On Jan 17, 1:34 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

ahhh...more military mystique bull****.- Hide quoted text -

It's obvious you never really played on a team. Oh, except Rugby, but
we all know you never played that either.

wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

Broke my 5th Lumbar when I was 19. Years later a doc is looking at the
xrays of my back and comments that back looks abused. I commented I fell
down a few times, Nope, he states that back has been ABUSED.

Music HarryLovesBushandRush General 119 January 30th 08 12:36 PM
Speaking of music... [email protected] General 3 September 1st 06 07:49 PM
A little music Jim General 1 October 1st 04 11:34 PM
looking for music simonwestgarth UK Paddle 0 August 26th 03 01:41 AM