Default Speaking of music...

....we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)
Senior Member

On Jan 17, 1:34*pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:52:10 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34*pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...

Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.
Senior Member

wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34*pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...

Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.

How much you want to bet if they drop "Don't ask, don't tell" the
loonies still won't let the ROTC or the military back in? They don't
care for any compromise, just want everything their way...

wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34*pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...

Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.

Plus, I've got a feeling that allowing some open gays into the Army,
Marines, etc, is going to result in a lot of openly gay guys getting the
**** stomped out of them. Not judging right or wrong, but I'll bet it
happens.

"John H" wrote in message
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

The Russians build some good looking ships, as do the Italians.
I always get a kick out of the upswept deck on the aircraft carriers.

Eisboch

Senior Member

wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34*pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...

Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.

Plus, I've got a feeling that allowing some open gays into the Army,
Marines, etc, is going to result in a lot of openly gay guys getting the
**** stomped out of them. Not judging right or wrong, but I'll bet it
happens.- Hide quoted text -

I have a feeling it will be the opposite. I think they would put open
pressure through activism on straight recruits making them very
uncomfortable. Look at the armies around the world who allow open gay
activity. I think it kills the team by separating them and through
privilege of "special" protection. I won't say all, but as in civilian
situations, activists will take advantage of the situation to disrupt
and attempt to indoctrinate..

wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34 pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...

Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.

Plus, I've got a feeling that allowing some open gays into the Army,
Marines, etc, is going to result in a lot of openly gay guys getting the
**** stomped out of them. Not judging right or wrong, but I'll bet it
happens.

All depends. If the gays interpret this as a free ticket to actively live
and promote their lifestyle, yep, they are going to pay the consequences.
If they continue to keep their persuasion private and among themselves, no
problem.

Eisboch

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:34:00 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

The Russians build some good looking ships, as do the Italians. I always
get a kick out of the upswept deck on the aircraft carriers.

Isn't that to facilitate jump jets?

"thunder" wrote in message
t...
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:34:00 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

The Russians build some good looking ships, as do the Italians. I always
get a kick out of the upswept deck on the aircraft carriers.

Isn't that to facilitate jump jets?

I don't know. I sorta thought that it was because unlike the Brits and US
Navy who perfected steam powered catapults, the upswept deck represented a
different approach to launching aircraft. In fact, it must be because the
upswept decks existed long before jump jets were developed.

Eisboch

Music HarryLovesBushandRush General 119 January 30th 08 12:36 PM
Speaking of music... [email protected] General 3 September 1st 06 07:49 PM
A little music Jim General 1 October 1st 04 11:34 PM
looking for music simonwestgarth UK Paddle 0 August 26th 03 01:41 AM