Wizard of Woodstock Wizard of Woodstock is offline

Default Speaking of music...

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:58:04 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 17, 2:38*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:22:49 -0500, John H wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:52:10 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34 pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...

Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.

Plus, I've got a feeling that allowing some open gays into the Army,
Marines, etc, is going to result in a lot of openly gay guys getting the
**** stomped out of them. Not judging right or wrong, but I'll bet it
happens.

All depends. *If the gays interpret this as a free ticket to actively live
and promote their lifestyle, yep, they are going to pay the consequences.
If they continue to keep their persuasion private and among themselves, *no
problem.

If they would be satisfied to serve and keep their persuasion private,
there would be no problem. They already have the protections in place
to do that. This is something the activists want so they can actively
live and promote their lifestyle... Even if all don't, it only takes
a few zealous activists to disrupt any organization. I know the haters
will say I am prejudice, sure, I have issues with homosexuals, but as
a conservative (well liberatarian) Christian I have decided to not be
their judge. I have a couple of great gay couples right here in my
neighborhood, both couples raising children. I have no problem with
that, I do however appreciate that neither couple is trying outwardly
to sway their children in any particular direction.

I don't have a problem with it either - one of the toughest guys I've
ever met in my life - Army LRRP sergeant - wasn't openly gay, but we
all knew he was and he didn't deny it.

Didn't matter - the couple of ops we went on, his guys would watch our
six and we would make sure his guys were covered.

It's all one world in combat.

Having said that, there will always be problems when you have
different social groupings working together - it's inevitable. The
military will have to watch out for that and to tell the truth, I'm
not sure how to do it.

--

If we aren't supposed to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?