hk hk is offline

Default Speaking of music...

wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:31:26 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:22:49 -0500, John H wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:52:10 -0800 (PST),

wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34 pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)
Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...
Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.

Plus, I've got a feeling that allowing some open gays into the Army,
Marines, etc, is going to result in a lot of openly gay guys getting the
**** stomped out of them. Not judging right or wrong, but I'll bet it
happens.

Despite what you see on television, many gays are not even slightly
wimpy. Lots of them are bodybuilders, bikers, and martial arts
enthusiasts among other things.

If a gay guy joins the armed forces, he's likely not one of the lispy,
swishy ones. He might be the one who does the most stomping.

That's probably the worst fear of the righties...