posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Junk off Topic Posts

Hello,
It seems time we had a moderator for this group. All these advertising
for rubbish is a waste of time and bandwidth.

I am usually not in favour of regulation, however these advertisments
for junk are getting out of hand.

Any takers or suggestions?

Cheers
Oliver Fleming

Oliver Fleming wrote:
Hello,
It seems time we had a moderator for this group. All these advertising
for rubbish is a waste of time and bandwidth.

I am usually not in favour of regulation, however these advertisments
for junk are getting out of hand.

Any takers or suggestions?

Cheers
Oliver Fleming

Get a better newsserver - don't see most if not ALL of the junk to
which you refer...
posted to rec.boats.electronics

In article ,
"Oliver Fleming" wrote:

Hello,
It seems time we had a moderator for this group. All these advertising
for rubbish is a waste of time and bandwidth.

I am usually not in favour of regulation, however these advertisments
for junk are getting out of hand.

Any takers or suggestions?

Cheers
Oliver Fleming

Oliver, You can't have a Moderator on this NewsGroup, by definition...
If you don't like what happens here... just remove yourself to
GoogleGroups.... I am sure you can find a Group, with a Moderator,
there...

--
Bruce in alaska
add path after fast to reply
posted to rec.boats.electronics
den den is offline

On Nov 1, 10:54*am, Bruce in alaska wrote:
In article ,
*"Oliver Fleming" wrote:

Hello,
* * It seems time we had a moderator for this group. All these advertising
for rubbish is a waste of time and bandwidth.

* * I am usually not in favour of regulation, however these advertisments
for junk are getting out of hand.

* * Any takers or suggestions?

Cheers
Oliver Fleming

Oliver, You can't have a Moderator on this NewsGroup, by definition...
If you don't like what happens here... just remove yourself to
GoogleGroups.... I am sure you can find a Group, with a Moderator,
there...

--
Bruce in alaska
add path after fast to reply

Just click on "more options", and "report this message" .The sucker
will disappear,. google will kick them off. Simple process, and that
is what it is there for.
Den

Junior Member

I totally agree with this point. I think there should not off topics at all in the Forums.

Off topic posts Eisboch General 3 August 29th 08 03:23 PM
On Topic (sort of) re OT posts Jim, General 10 April 22nd 05 01:01 AM
I deleted all the off - topic posts Capt. Neal® General 8 April 20th 05 06:07 AM
OT - Too many Off Topic posts... Bob P General 55 March 10th 05 09:24 PM
The truth about the Off Topic Posts Gene Kearns General 46 November 17th 03 03:35 PM